Wattpad - Namjoon

8:56pm (clock)

I slowly entered the house noticing that it was pitch black, I didn't want to wake up Joonie so I kept the light off and turned around to shut the door quietly. I tipped toed to our room and opened he door slowly.

"Namjoon?.. Joonie are u awake?"
I opened the door fully and noticed a tall dark figure shadowing in front of the moon lit windows. "You've been naughty Y/N!" A grassy deep voice said.
"Namjoon is tha-" but before I got to finished my sentence, the dark figure slammed me on the door and started to kiss me roughly. He removed from the kiss for a gasp of air, where I released a moan. His hand slid down my pants and started aggressively rubbing my clit. "Aauuhh Nam- Naa aahh" I moaned.
"Guess what I found on your computer today N/Y? Your wattpad. You write about us?" He grind as he picked me up and laid me down on the bed.

Not surprised I giggled a little
"I don't think you can feed all the kinks I have Joonie?" I said in a moaning tone.
"... You don't think so?, I'm your baby remember... Mama." He smirked still looking down at me.
    Oh that was all I needed to hear to make myself wet. I moaned at those words, but as I did his eyes lit up, he bit his lip turning me on even more. "Ugh Y/N you make it so hard to resist you." He shoved his lips to mine leading down to my neck, he kissed it leaving marks and saliva dripping down to my color bone. I couldn't hold anything in, I've always had these fantasies but never lived them.

He stopped and sat up and removed his shirt revealing his toned abs, he grabbed me and removed my shirt along with his and my pants. He grabbed me and put me on top of him. He sat me down on his bulge and moved my hips up and down rubbing his growing bulge. He's moans were deep and full leading me to moan even more. My heart started beating past as he started removing my bra and rub my sensitive nipples.

"Uah mama, are you ready?" He groaned. I nodded in response. Switched us over again and swiftly started inserting his dick inside me. My eyes bulged in pain and pleasure. "AAUUUHH NAM AUH YoUR sO Biig!!!" I screamed.

I never felt this feeling before I couldn't get enough of it, he slammed his Dick inside vigorously in a fast pace making my back curve. I couldn't stop moaning as he whispered "baby" in a poisoned air of pleasure.

Time flew by and I felt myself finishing. We did our last moan as we we both released inside of me, he laid down next to me, both panting and sweating. He rapped his arm around me and hugged me tight.
"How about... You write about this on your wattpad. ;)?"

--------------------
Yup this was a little weak lmao
Hey everyone sorry I haven't been posting, I noticed a lot of my other favorite stories haven been updating too and I forgot about wattpad haha! Hope y'all enjoy!!