My heart - Rap Monster (Short love story)

I was on top of Namjoon, laying on the couch in the living room after a question got asked that I never thought of answering  "What do you want to do?"
    His graspy voice made its way smoothly in my ears, still with no effort in his tone.
    "Why do I feel so .. embarrassed?  I.. I can't be a top." I sighed with a smirk as his sexy beady eyes glared at me.
    "I don't even know if you want this, I want so much - and.. I feel you ... Your warm body fills my heart." His eyes made me stopped my sentence and looked away from him in embarrassment.

    "Y/N ... You never have to hold back with me... " he whispered so gently. "Baby..?" He questioned.

    Just hearing him say baby makes my heart explode that I almost even moaned to relieve my poor heart. I looked back at his eyes feeling my face turned as pink as his plump lips.

    "Don't hold back."

    My eyes glistened to those words. My confidents built up so much knowing he wants me.  I slowly placed my lips on his trying replicate the feeling of our first kiss. I breathed down his neck and licked up to let him know I want to mark him.. But not on his neck... On his heart.

    I moved my hands up his chest lifting his shirt hearing his moans, making my heart pound faster. I nibbled on his nipple and gave it a little kitten lick. 
His moans were unstable and filling my heart up inside.

    "Oauuhh baby.." He moaned. His beautiful eyes were closed as he became addicted to the full experience I was giving him.

    I started to suck on the middle of his chest creating a hicky.  As I sucked his soft skin I could feel his heart vibrating my lips.

"This.."

I said while looking at the hicky I made. "This place is were I belong"
I smiled, "Your heart."

    His hand softly placed them selfs on my cheek and lifted my head making our eyes lock once again.

  "And forever it will."