Tied up ~J-Hope~

I woke up to see J-Hope beside me still asleep... And shirtless well damn.
    "Man it's still dark out what time is it?" I turned my head to check the clock it was only 1:26am.
    I sighed and turned around and rested my head on J-Hope's chest. It was warm and comfortable and I could feel my self already falling asleep.
     I was in the edge of falling asleep till I felt a hand on my butt. The hand grabbed it firmly which caused me to moan.
    "J-Hope is that you? (well of course it is) Did I wake you?" I whispered nervously. We have slept in the same bed together before but never done anything like this.. I didn't know what to do :3!
    "Mmjhh" J-Hope ground. He's voice was deep and very seductive, it turned me on.  But I had to fight it, it's 1am and I didn't want his dick in me this early! 
    "Honey.. Oppa...? I'm tired so please let go of my ass!" I said sweetly.
    "Jagiya, don't be like this..." He groaned as he swiftly moved his whole body on top of me.
    I looked up at him with shock eyes as his was tiredly staring down at me.  He reached his hand to the chair beside the bed and grabbed my scarf that was hanging from it.  He pulled my both hands up and tied them both to the bed post.
    "Wa-what are you doing?" I said nervously. At this point, I'm considering the 1am dick...
    He kneeled his head over to my ear and whispered "You woke me up! You need to get punished"
    "Can I repay you with money?" I whispered back in his ear.
    "Haha yah sure, so I can throw that money on you." He pulled my shirt up and hooked it around my head. I gulped as I was turned on by his deep voice and smooth movements.  He carried his hot breath from my neck down to my chest teasing me for a while till he landed his soft lips on my nipple.
    I moaned softly as his toung moved fast. He cupped my other boob with his hand and moved his thumb around the area.
    "Uhaaah mmhh" he pulled off my pants and started to rub my swollen clit over my panties making me become wet.
    "Damn Jagiya your soaked.." I blushed at his comment and tilted my head away from him. He then pulled off my panties and stuck his finger inside. 
    "Ahmmm"
Then he stuck two in..
"Aah .. Put it in already~"
He then stuck in three and started pumping it in and out of me.
    "Jagiya you got to speak louder I can't hear you"
    He spread my legs wider and took out his fingers. He then started to lick my clit with his tongue and aggressively sucked me.
    "P-Put IT iN!" I moaned loud as I couldn't handle it anymore.
    He smirked and pulled down his pants. "My little baby is horny?"
I look up at his eyes and gave him a death stare. I watched his eyes move from mine to around my body. He started sticking it in. " AAAHHH " *cough I'm the biggest virgin ull ever meet*
"Ah J-Jagiya your so tight"
~Bless my soul!~
He pumped harder harder making me moan uncontrollable. I arched my back to the feeling, I felt like I was melting like butter. He held my waist with his hands, gripping them tight.
"Aah Hoseok faster.. "
He then hit my G-spot making me moan really loud!
"FASTER AAH! Hoseok AaUHh!!"
I was able to release one of my hands from the scarf and start holding J-Hopes hair. 👌🏻
J-Hope bent down and kissed me in the lips and he started to go faster and faster.
The room was now filled with moans. My heart was starting to feel stronger to him and I started to feel even more happy.
"Im.. Im close!" He moaned in my ear. "I think I am to" I moaned.
We then both cummed in the same time. I felt it oozing out as he fell to my side, both of us panting.
He then untied me and I grabbed him tight.
"I love you!" I whispered in his ear.
"I love you to! Very much!"