Serendipity ~ Jimin (short love story)

I stared at the empty horizon before me, feeling the dry sand under my feet slowly sink me in the beautiful sight of the endless blue dessert as I let the fierce winds control the movement of my hair. I filled my lungs with the peaceful scent of the sun, cloud, water and sky.
Somethings just don't feel real -

"Baby wake up!" Jimins graspy voice entered my dreams too quickly to process, I opened my eyes slowly.
His arms were around me so comfortably it distracted me from my response. Our eyes locked with his sunshine smile and beautiful blonde hair, the beach breeze slipped through the transparent curtains hitting little strands of our hair in unison.

"Are you okay?" He question still keeping his smile. I nodded my head and smiled back.
    "You were in my dream..." I whispered. "Was it a good dream?" He replied. I nodded once again, and buried my head on his chest. "It was surreal, like a soft touch of serendipity. I didn't want it to be over."

    He responded with his silent soft eyes on mine. He slid his hand under my ear and wrapped his fingers behind my head and slowly leaned in.
    I gasped with shock letting my nervousness take over. But I wanted this. Slowly, I closed my eyes. Once his lips placed on mine, a gush of wind blew through the window and traveled through my body like I dived into the cold sea. Refreshed but yet so calming.

    He pulled back and looked at me, I was to embarrassed to look at him back. I felt the roses pigmented petals burn it's color on my cheeks. I hugged the blankets in my hand tight and smiled.
    He giggled and laid back down on the bed. "I love you"
"I love you too"

~끝~
The End