My sunshine ~Jimin~

"Jimin? Jiminie?!! Where are you!" I walked around the house calling out for my boyfriend. I was holding his favorite movie trying to find him so we could watch it together.
"Jimin! Ji-oh" I walked past the window of the door leading to the balcony and noticed Jimin. I stopped and walked back to see him standing there watching the sunset. I got mesmerized by his hair glowing in the beautiful sunset colors. His hair blew in the slight breeze making him reached up his hand and ran his fingers through his hair.

    I opened the porch door and slowly walked to him. I gave him a back hug as he continued to watch the sunset.

He wrapped his arms around mine and smiled. "I have never seen a sunset as beautiful as this before.." He said as his eyes started to glow from the light. I stared at his glistening eyes then buried my head in his neck.

He turned to face me and placed his hands on my face. He kissed me on the forehead. There were nothing but unspeakable words, a conversation with our eyes. He smiled and rubbed his thumbs on my cheek. "You are my sunshine.." I blushed.

He then smoothly moved his hands down my arms to my hands, he lifted up my hand that was holding the movie. "Is this what I think it this?" He question with his cheeky smile, followed with a giggled filled hug. He hugged me so tight he lifted me off the ground. "Oh baby! Quickly lets go watch it!!" He then snatched the movie out of my hand and started running inside.
In shock, my eyes followed his movement and only could make me laugh. I then followed him in side and down the stairs leading us to a dark room that held the biggest T.V. I have ever seen!

"Waah I still get shocked when I see this!" I said as I slowly entered the room. "I know right, so glad we bought this XD!" He chuckled.

He then got the movie ready and grabbed the remote. He sat down on the couch and patted the seat for me to sit down. We then snuggled tightly as his fingers reached for the "play" button on the remote.

Minutes go by, actually pretty fast as each scenes flickered by from one laugh to another. Until *cough* (I know) his "favorite part" came one.
The two character ran their fingers through each other's bodies making them moan from the seductive touch.
I blushed and just kept silents. Yah this is quite awkward...

Then I felt a hand running up my legs towards my entrance. My whole body shivered like a scared cat. I continued to watch like nothing happened, but his hand was imitating every move I saw on the T.V., going up and down my leg and then finally slipping his hand inside my shorts.
"It's evening now Jagiya, do you think we should go to bed?" He whispered in my ear, he then started to rub my clit.
"Uhmmm.. What about the movie?" I whispered back trying not to let out moans.
"Yah the movies is basically over after this scene. If you want we can finish the rest tomorrow?" He whispered again but closer to my ear that I could feel his lips brush against it.

He then got up and held out his hand for me to grab it. Once I placed my hand on his, he gripped it tightly and pulled me up fast and forced my lips on his. He grabbed my legs and pulled them up and started to carry me.

    Our kiss was getting heated making Jimin start for our room. He opened the door of the room and threw me on the bed. He then climbed on top of me then continued to kiss me.

I could feel his huge bulge rub against my entrance making me moan in between our kiss.  His seductive hands were around my body and making its way back in my shorts and up my shirt.
    We sat up and he took off my shirt and his as well. He unhooked my bra and threw it behind him. He cupped my boobs in his hands, licking the tips lightly and using his thumb with the other making me twitch and moan.

    He then aggressively pushed me back down and continued to lick my breast as his other hand went down my pants once again.
    He rub my clit fast making me wiggle around. I felt like I was melting and being soaked up in the bed sheets.
"Aaahh ugh don't stop!" I moaned out. "Ah uhh Jimmiinn!" He reached his head up and licked my ear. "I love it when you moan my name."

    He then stuck two finger inside me making me groan. His fingers got faster and faster making me moan louder.
    "Aauuh please!.. Jimin get inside me already!!" I screamed passionately.
     He ran his lips to mine and kissed me, his seductive eyes glared at me making me feel nervous inside. He bit his lip and whispered "I'll do your request, but after this, I control you now... Ride me beautiful!"

He took off his pants and pulled me up on top of him and slammed me down forcefully. Screaming in pain and pleasure, I bounced up and down making him groan loud. It made me turned on even more then his controlling voice. "Ughhh your pussy is so tight!" He groaned.

He then felt something about to release. Urgently he grabbed me with his strong hands and put me back on the bed and got on top of me. He licked my neck then swiftly started to thrust inside me again but faster. His dick pumped faster and faster hitting my G-spot each time "Aauuh keep going!" I groaned.

"Remember..? I control you now!"
He then cummed inside me and I followed. He then fell on top of me, wrapping his arms around my body holding me tight. Both of us were breathing heavily.

I looked to his eyes and felt tears flow. "I love you so much Jimin!" I hugged him tighter, barring my face in his neck.
He then pushed me back so he could see my face and looked into his eyes.
He swept my hair out of my face and smiled deeply. Then I saw a tear role down his cheek, he chuckled "You are my sunshine! I love you so much to!"