When you are on your period

Hatori:
You were on that time of the month and you didn't want to be bothered by anyone. But little did Hatori know that. You were watching T.V annoyed by the cramps from your period. As you were watching T.V Hatori walks in and sits down beside you. You look at him pissed.

"Hatori what do you want?" You ask madly.

"Just came to hang out with you, Snowy." He says as he kisses your cheek.

"Get out Hatori. I don't want to be bother this week." You say sternly making him look at you angry.

"Let me guess that time of the month." He says making you glare at him.

You then sigh and just go back to watching T.V. Hatori left sighing as well.
_____________________________________________________________________

Yuki:
You were getting ready for school when your time of the month decided to come. You sighed with frustration. You quickly finish getting ready and head to school. AS soon as you get to school, your being bothered by your boyfriend's fan club. You look at them annoyed and they just keep bothering you.

"I don't see why Prince Yuki would date an ugly girl like you." One of the fan girls said.

You glared and Shout "WHY NOT YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS YOU FREAK!"

The girls look at you and then ran. You walk to the outside area and sit down by a tree. You begin to read your favorite book. But as you were reading, Yuki came and sat down beside you. You look at him and roll your eyes.

"I heard what you said to those girls." He says.

"So." You say pissed.

"So maybe you should have just walked away my Princess." He says sighing.

"Whatever just leave me alone." You say as you get up and walk away to the nurses office.
_____________________________________________________________________

Ayame:
It was that time of the month again and you hated it. You were at home, sleeping off the cramps until your phone kept ringing. You get up and answer your bloody phone. But as soon as you answered it, you heard Ayame's voice.

***The call between you and Ayame***
Y/N: Ayame stop Calling me, I'm trying to sleep.

Ayame: But I was worried about you my Muse.

Y/N: Bye!
***End of the call between you and Ayame***

You hang up the phone and go back to bed annoyed with those stupid period cramps.