He Cheats on You/Break Up

Requested by KairitheRedPanda

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I really hope this chapter is good cause I'm not sure if it is or not. Anyways I do hope you enjoy and have a great day.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hatori:
You were walking around town looking for something pacific for Hatori's office when you see Hatori himself but not alone. You noticed he was with another woman; holding her hand and kissing her cheek once in a while. You thought he was probably just trying to be nice until you saw them begin to kiss each other. Your heart stopped as you felt tears begin to well up in your (e/c) orbs. You watch the two pull away and smile before they kissed again making you cry. You continue to cry while beginning to run home. As soon as you get to your place still crying, you walk in and go to your room to grab your cell phone. You waited for a few minutes to stop crying and then you called your step mom. You waited until she answered and as soon as she answered you explained everything to her and asked if her and your cousin could stay with you for a while. Which your step mom said yes.

***2 weeks later***

You were at home hanging out with your step mom, Mal and your cousin, Picard, chatting and eating chips when you three heard the door. You told them you'll get it and get up. You walk to the door and you open it. But as soon as you opened it, you saw Hatori. You sigh and glare at him.

"What do you want Hatori?" you spat out in anger.

He looked at you shocked cause you barely get angry unless you are on the time of the month.

"You haven't been answering my calls and texts for the past two weeks. So I thought something was wrong." Hatori said in a monotone voice but with a hint of worry in his voice as well.

"Of course something is wrong, Baka! You want to know what is wrong! I'll tell you! I caught you kissing another woman. After I saw that, I had my cousin follow you for the past two weeks and apparently from what my cousin found out is that you have been dating this woman, Mayuko Shiraki for 5 months. How could you do this me? How could you cheat on me Hatori? How? You know what don't answer that. We're over. I can't date a man who would cheat on me. So we are completely through and I never want to see you again. Now leave my property and never return." you state before shutting the door on his face while silently letting a tear fall from your face.

Yuki:

You were walking your dog, Scruffy, that your Uncle had gotten you after your mother had died. As you walked with Scruffy, you saw Yuki with Machi Kuragi. You shrug and sigh. You though the reason why he is hanging out with her was because the student council was planning something for school. But as you continue to look at him and Machi, you saw Yuki kiss her. You frown and sigh. You knew in your gut something was up but you didn't know it would be this. You continue to look until Yuki and Machi see you. Your eyes widen and you then turn around, pick up scruffy and begin to run all the way back to your Uncle's Place. You continue to run with Scruffy in your arms when you hear footsteps right behind you. You heard Yuki scream your name while chasing you. You soon get to your Uncle's, open the door, quickly walk in with Scruffy and shut the door before you lock it. Your Uncle looked at you like you were crazy as you took the leash off your dog before putting him down. You then begin to cry and your uncle began to hug you. You explain what happened and let's just say your uncle wanted to kill Yuki at that very moment for hurting you.

***3 days later***

It has been 3 days since you saw Yuki and Machi together. You went to school avoiding Yuki but it was really hard to do. Everywhere you went, you saw him. You were getting terribly annoyed. By the time school ended, you leave the classroom as fast as you can. You get outside and begin to head off school grounds when Yuki stopped you. You look at him pissed and confused. Yuki frowned.