First Sleepover

Hatori:
You were at the school walking around making sure all the students were in class. As soon as you saw no one, you begin to head back to the office. But as you were walking to the office, your phone began to ding. You pick it up and look at your messages. You see it was from Hatori. He asked you if you could help him with some cleaning at his place on Saturday. You text him back and say ok.

***Time Skip: Saturday****

It was Saturday and you were standing outside your boyfriend's house. You knock on the door and he opens it. You smile. He gives a small smile but then goes back to his straight cold face. He let's you in and you both begin cleaning the house.

***Later that night***

You both finished your guys cleaning and Hatori was now making dinner while you were laying down on the couch. You fell asleep. Hatori walks into the living room making him smile at a sleeping you. He tucked you in and then went back to the kitchen to eat.

Yuki:
You were hanging out with Tohru, Hana and Uo at Yuki's house chilling. You four were having a sleepover and it was technically your first sleepover. As you guys hung out and chilled, Tohru's door opened to reveal a Yuki and Kyo. You four look at the boys a bit angry. Yuki smiled and walked over to you and kissed your cheek. You were confused but then Uo kicked the boys out of the room. You and Tohru sigh while Hana keeps talking about how those boys electrical waves.

***Later that night***

​​​​You guys begin to chat except after a while you fell asleep and so did the others. Yuki walked into the bedroom with extra blankets and smiled when he saw you sleeping. He added three blankets to you and kissed your forehead. He then left and goes to bed.

Ayame:
You were at your friend, Mine's house. As you at her place, she wouldn't shut up about your boyfriend. You liked her as your friend but you didn't like she liked him. You guys kept chatting until you both decided to watch a movie on her T.V. As you guys watched the Movie, you both fell asleep.

Ritsu:
You were at your sister's house babysitting. You hated your little niece cause she was a brat. You were watching a movie with your niece when she thought it would be funny to change it to a movie that was way too inappropriate for little kids. You grab the T.V remote, turned off the T.V and grabbed your niece. You put her to bed and lock her bedroom door. You head back downstairs and fell asleep on the couch.

***3 hours later***

Your sister comes home and smiles to see you sleeping. Your phone then began to ring and your sister answered it. She told your boyfriend that you were sleeping and then hung up. She tucked you in and then went to bed herself.