When they're being a Pervert!

Requested by KawaiiKillers

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I tried to make this perverted. So if it isn't that perverted then me sorry. But at least I tried.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hatori:
You were bored and wanted to do something with Hatori but he was busy with work. You sigh and then decide to see if Hatori wanted to go to the hot springs for a while. By the way you were at his house. You walk over to his office and smile.
"Hatori?" You say causing him to look at you.
You smile.
"What?" He asked looking at you.
"Can we go to the hot springs. I think we need to spend a bit more time together." You say smiling.
"No."
"Oh come on Hatori."
"No"
"Please"
You look at Hatori with pleading eyes. You see Hatori smirk and you now look at him confused.
"Fine but only if we go into a couples one." Hatori said getting up and moving closer to you.
Your face went red as soon as he got to you. He leaned down and kissed your neck.
"Y-y-you know what never mind. See you tomorrow." You say and run off.
Hatori just smirked and laughed.

Yuki:
You and Yuki were studying when he decided to move closer to you. You look at him and smile but then go back to studying. You soon feel someone's arm around your shoulder. You look and see it was Yuki's. You look at him and he smirks. He pushes you down to the ground and your eyes go wide. He began to kiss down your neck and your eyes grew wider. You push Yuki off you and look at him in shock. You then get up and run away since he tried to do something to you. You could not believe he would think about that.

Ayame:
​ Ayame didn't do anything Perverted to you because he knew you would kiss his butt.

Kyo​​​​:
You were hanging out with Kyo when you notice him staring at you. You look at him and notice him smirking. 
"Kyo what?" you say looking at him a bit nervous.
"(Y/N) why not we head back to room and do something." he says making you confused.
"What kind of fun?" you ask confused.
"The sexual kind of fun." he says making your face go red.
You then push him away and run away.

Haru:
He is always perverted around you since he still sort of goes into black Haru. So it's Hilarious.

Momiji:
Momiji doesn't do anything perverted to you. So your safe.

Akito:
Akito is always perverted to you. So you're use to it.

Shigure:
Shigure is also always perverted to you. But you just keep telling him to stuff it.

Hiro:
Hiro doesn't do anything to you because Kisa would kick his ass if he tries to do anything perverted or sexual to you. So you're safe.