Akito Sohma

Hatori:
You sigh from another long day of work. You walk to your car, when you get a text from Hatori to come over for dinner. You get in your car and drive to Hatori's. You get to Hatori's and smile. You enter his house and look for Hatori and find him in the kitchen with Chinese food take-out. You smile and giggle to yourself.

***Time Skip***

After dinner you helped clean up and then went home. You wished you could stay but at last you had work tomorrow. You say goodbye to your loving boyfriend and goodnight. As you drove home, you wondered what his other family members look like. As soon as You get home and get out your car, you head inside. You go straight to your room and head to bed, smiling happily.

***2 days later***

You just got off work and was now heading to your car until you see someone with with black hair wearing a black sweater. I look at the guy confused and walked up to him.

"Hello" you say.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" he asks.

You nod your head and look at him.

"Who are you?" you ask.

"I'm Akito Sohma." he said sighing.

​​​​"Oh." you said.

He then begins to scream at you to stay away from Hatori and hit you. You cry in pain. He then kicked you and then left. You get up still crying cause of how much you hurt. You get in your car and drive home not wanting to go to the hospital. As soon as you get home, you go inside and go to your bedroom and lay down on your bed crying until you fell asleep.

Yuki:
You were hanging out with Tohru chatting about the curse, the guys and how you and Yuki were doing. As you guys were hanging out and chatting, your mom texted you to start coming home. You text her ok and then said bye to Tohru. You left your boyfriend's small family house on the Sohma property. You walk home tired. As soon as you got home, you went straight to bed.

***Next Day***

It was Saturday as You sighed as you get up from your slumber and start doing house hold chores. Your mom to work all day and your father was on a business trip. You began to clean the kitchen when you heard someone knocking on the door. You go and answer it. When you answered, you saw someone with black hair and wearing black sweater. You smile at them and they gave you small smile.

"Hello. Can I help you?" you say kindly.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?"

You look at him and then nod your head. He pushes you and begins to scream at you as he walks into your house to stay away fron Yuki. You backed up in the kitchen scared as he followed you. He began to throw stuff at you like plates, bowls, knives and cups. Glass was every where. He then left and you began to cry so scared.

***Night Time***

You were still crying in a corner in the kitchen scared out of your mind. Your father just back from his trip to see his only child crying in a corner. He rushed over to you and hugged you. You trembled in your father's arms. Your mother frowned and went to call Yuki. Your picked you up and carried you to your bedroom and waited until you fell asleep. As soon as you fell asleep, your left your room and went to go see your mother. Your parents sighed and went to bed worried about you.

Ayame:
You were on a run when you saw someone by a tree wearing a black sweater but the person also had black hair. You stopped and walked over to the guy. As soon as you get to the guy, he looks at you.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" he asks.

"Yeah. Do I know you?" you ask confused.

"No. I am Akito Sohma." he says.

"Oh" you say.

He then slaps you and begins to yell at you to stay away from Ayame. You backed up and stopped before you fell down some stairs. He walks up to you and then pushes you making you fall down the stairs. You get as soon as you hit the side walk and look at the guy with fear. He then left making you run home scared out of your mind.

Ritsu:
You were chilling with Ritsu, until Hatori walked into your house. You look at Hatori and then at Ritsu. Ritsu smiled and then left happily. You smiled as your boyfriend as soon as he left making you happy.

***Later that night***

You sat in the living room watching T.V until you heard a knock on the door. You get up and answer the door. When you open the door, you saw a guy standing in front of you with black hair, wearing a black sweater. You look at him confused.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)" he asks you.

You nod your head hesitantly. He then slaps you and screams at you to stay away from Ritsu. The slaps you again and then leaves making you shocked as hell.