Remembering by Dreaming!

Hatori:
'I am Sorry. I should be more careful.' A seahorse says as You stare at it. 'It's alright. I should be the one to be careful. Sorry Hatori.' You say as you look at the seahorse. You frown. 'Hatori are you alright?" you ask this time. 'Yes.' the seahorse says before a puff of smoke appears.

You wake up a bit confused to why you would have a dream like that. You get out of bed and go take a hot nice shower before going back to sleep. You take your shower, then you get out and get dressed. As soon as you were dressed, you to your room and went to bed having the most weirdest dreams ever about this Hatori person.

Yuki:
You began to pet the small silver rat. 'Sorry that I turned you into a rat again, Yuki.' You say as the small silver rat just sighs. 'It's alright Princess. It isn't your fault that I am cursed.' the rat says making you smile. 'I love you Princess.' the rat says before a puff of smoke appears.

You wake up a bit worried about this dream. You sigh and fall back down and go back to sleep only to dream about this person named Yuki.

Ayame:
'Ayame what are you doing?' You ask the light grey hair guy in front of you. 'shh my butterfly.' he says. You begin to follow him until you slipped and fell on top of him causing smoke to appear. You sigh as you look down at the snake frowning. 'I'm sorry Yame.' You say as the snake sighs. '(Y/N) it's alright.' the snake says making you nod. You continue to talk to the snake guy while smiling.

You woke up with sweat dripping from your face a little confused and scared. You have never had a dream like that before, so it was new to you. You look at your clock to see it is only 2:45 in the morning. You sigh and go back to sleep only to have many different dreams with this snake man in them.

Ritsu:
You stare at this monkey and smile. 'I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY!' the monkey kept screaming making you giggle. 'Rit it's fine. don't worry about it.' you say giggling still. Ritsu kept screaming I'm sorry making you giggle more.

You wake up from the dream completely and utterly confused. You get out of bed and go downstairs to eat some (favorite flavor) cake. You eat it and then quickly head back to bed. As soon as you fell asleep many different dreams kept reoccurring in your mind about this Ritsu guy.

Kyo:
You sigh as you look at the cute orange cat in your lap. 'Kyo I am sorry again.' You say frowning now. 'Pumpkin it's fine. I should be more careful around you than I am around others.' the cat says sweetly and kindly. You smile. 'I love you carrot top.' you say making him smile a bit. 'I love you too brat' the cat says before smoke appears.

You wake up realizing it was just a dream. You quickly go back to sleep and begin dreaming about this guy again.

Haru:
'Sorry Panda. I should have known.' You say to the ox/cow while looking down at the ground with tears in your eyes. 'Rebel it's fine. I should have told you.' the ox/cow says moving his head closer to yours. You look at him and frown. You then nod and hug him. 'I love you Panda.' You say smiling. 'I love you to kid.' he says making your smile grow bigger.

You wake up to a tapping on your shoulder and you see your little cousin. You move over and let her in the bed before going back to sleep and dreaming about the cute guy.

Momiji:
You sigh as the little rabbit/hare in front of you begins to snuggle into your chest. You smile as he does so. 'Bubbles you are so adorable.' You say smiling. 'Not as adorable as you Bunny.' the rabbit/hare says. You pet the rabbit/hare until a puff of smoke appears.

You wake up and you look around to see there is no rabbit/hare. You sigh and frown. You quickly go back to sleep and begin dream about the cute yellow rabbit/hair.

Akito:
'Kito?' You say. 'hmm.' a man with short black hair said while he looks out the window. 'I am sorry for finding out about the curse.' you say making him look at you with a smirk. 'Well it is your fault my goddess but I love you. So you are forgiven.' You giggle after he said that.

You wake up and sigh. You then lay back down and begin to dream about the guy again.

Shigure:
'Beauty come here.' someone said. 'What do you want Shi? I am trying to read.' you say as you look at the guy in front of you. 'But beauty. I just want you.' he says making you glare at him. You just shake your head. Shigure walks over to you and is about to hug you until you stop him. 'Shigure you know what happens when you hug me.' you say causing him to laugh nervously.

You wake up to here your neighbors dog barking. You sigh and were so confused. You fell back down on your pillow and went back sleep dreaming more about this guy.