When you meet Tohru Honda

Requested by CodilynLunn
______________________________________________________________________________

Hatori:
You were chilling at Hatori's house waiting for him to get back from the store. As you were waiting you heard the door open to Hatori's door open. You thought it was odd because Hatori said he wouldn't be back until 4:30 p.m since he left at 3:00 p.m. So you thought it was odd. You got up to go look to see who was here you saw a girl with long brown hair with two blue bows on wearing a school girl uniform from the school you work at. You look at her confused. She looks back at you confused as well.

"Hello." You say as you look at him.

"Oh hello Miss (L/N). I didn't know anyone would be here. I was looking for Momiji and Haru." She says scared now.

You smile and laugh.

"It's alright. So how do you know the Sohma's? Also who are you?" you ask still smiling.

"I know the Sohma's from school. And I'm sorry I'm Tohru Honda." She says making you nod.

"Nice to meet you and Haru and Momiji are by some garden." You say making Tohru nod.

Tohru then bows and leaves but before she did say thank you.

Yuki:
You already knew Tohru since you knew that she lived with Shigure, Yuki and Kyo.

Ayame:
You were tired of listening to music while hanging out with Ayame and Shigure at Ayame's dress shop. The guys talked while you just listened to music. As you were doing that you saw the doors open and you saw Yuki, and a girl with brown hair with blue bows in it while wearing a school uniform. You smile as you watch Ayame hug his brother to death. You take your headphones out as the girl walked up to you. She looked at you confused. You just smile.

"Hello. How do you know Ayame's brother? Also what is you name. Mine is (Y/N) (L/N)." you say smiling.

"I'm Tohru Honda. I just know Yuki because we're in the same class together and plus I'm staying at Shigure's house." Tohru says bowing at first but then rambles the rest.

You smile and nod. Tohru looked at Yuki and noticed him leaving. She said bye and then ran off after him. Making you laugh.

Ritsu:

You met Tohru when you were visiting Shigure with Ritsu.

Kyo:

You knew Tohru because you both have the same class with Yuki and Kyo.

Haru:

You were chilling with Momiji and Haru when you saw a girl with brown hair with blue bows wearing a school uniform. You look at her as Momiji and Haru talked. As the boys talked, you walked up to the girl and smile.

"Hello. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." You say bowing.

"It's nice to meet you (Y/N). I'm Tohru Honda." She says making you smile more.

"Wait your Tohru? Momiji tends to mention your name every once and a while." You say still smiling.

Tohru smiled and then said bye because Kyo and Yuki called her. You just went back to hanging out with the guys.

Momiji:

You met Tohru when you started to go to the school they went to.

Akito:

You never are going to meet Tohru because Akito doesn't allow you to leave his sight now of these days.

Shigure:

You met Tohru because you visit Shigure all the time. Plus you knew Tohru lived with Shigure, Kyo and Yuki.

Hiro:

You met Tohru through Kisa. That's how you met her.