New Character: Hiro Sohma Pt 2

When you are on your period:
You were chilling by the river listening to music when Hiro came up behind you and kissed your cheek. You gave a fake smile towards him, even though you were hating the cramps since it was that time of the month. Hiro looked at you suspiciously and sighed.

"(Y/N) what is with the fake smile all of a sudden." You look at him shocked.

"Nothing just hating these dreadful cramps." You say causing him to laugh.

You roll your eyes and playfully hit him. Hiro smirks and playfully hits you back. You both laugh. You were glad to be with him to distract you from those dreaded period cramps.

First Date:
You were so excited. You looked in your closet for the perfect outfit. You then grab a beautiful (f/c) knee-length dress with (2nd/f/c) heels. You smiled and quickly put it on. You look at yourself in the giant mirror in your bedroom smiling. Your mother walked in and stared at you in 'Awe'. You turn and look at your mom and hug her. You then pull away.

"How do I look?" You say still smiling.

"Beautiful." Your mom says making your smile grow.

After a few minutes chatting with your mom, there was a knock on the door. Your mother smiled and got up to answer the door while you sat on the couch. You then hear footsteps and you look to your right. You smile as soon as you see Hiro. You stand up and grab his hand. You guys soon leave but before you told your mom you will be home at 11:00 p.m. Which your mom understood. You walk with Hiro and you look at him with a smile.

"So where are we going?" You ask him.

"The movies." He says calmly.

As soon as you both get to the theater, Hiro goes and grabs the tickets. As soon as he got them, you both went into the theater and buy a big bag of popcorn. You both then go find your seats. As soon as you both sat down in your seats, you two begin to chat. You smile as soon as the movie began. You were actually quite enjoying yourself with Hiro as you watched a bit of it. After a while you and Hiro began to make out missing most of the movie. Lol.

Finding Out about the Curse:
You were chatting with Kisa when you saw Hiro from the corner of your eye walking over to you two. As soon as Hiro got to where you and Kisa were, he smiled. You three begin to chat until someone from behind you by accident pushed you into Hiro as they ran off. A massive puff of smoke appeared making your eyes widen as soon as the smoke disappeared and you were face to face with a lamb. You look at the lamb until it sighed and began yelling at Kisa. You were shocked at how the Lamb sound like Hiro a lot. You were about to speak until the lamb began to talk to you and told you about the family curse. You finally understood but were completely beet red as soon as the lamb turned back into Hiro but naked. It was shocking to you that you had to turn around and hide behind a tree.

First Sleepover:
You were at Kisa's house chillin and chatting about boys with her. She wouldn't stop teasing you on how Hiro kind of changed when you came into his life. You would always blush everytime Hiro's name popped up. It was cute. You and Kisa were having a sleepover technically. Which you were super excited. You guys continued to chat until Kisa's mom walked in and told you two it's time for bed. You both went to bed and you actually enjoyed having your first sleepover.

Akito Sohma:
You were walking around the forest until you ran into a man with beautiful black hair wearing a black sweater. You smiled and was about to walk past until the guy grabbed your arm.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" He asks.
"Yes, who are you?" you asked.

"I am Akito Sohma." He says before he slaps you.

He then began to scream at you causing you to whimper. He continues to scream at you and then kick and hit you. You cry and cry until he stopped. As soon as he walked away, you ran all the way home in pain. You wished you were dead right now.

The choice he makes for you:
You have been avoiding Kisa and Hiro all week ever since Akito beat you up. You were terrified that Akito would come after you again if you hung out with those two. You sigh as you walk to the front of the school. As you were about to leave someone grabbed your hand. You turned to look and you saw Hiro. You frowned. Hiro notices and frowned as well.
"Why have you been avoiding me?" he asks calmly.

You look at him shocked but then sighed. You look at him in the eyes and tears begin to well up in yours. You began to cry and Hiro rubbed your back trying to calm you down.

"I met someone named Akito and he screamed and hurt me. I was afraid that if I continued to hide from you and Kisa that you both would be safe. Except I am afraid that he will come after me again." you say between sobs.
Hiro frowns even more and then gets angry. He tells you he would figure something out making nod while still crying.
***3 days later***
It has been three days since you last heard from him. You were at home cause you caught the flu. You were coughing, sneezing and you had a fever of a 101.3°. You were so sick. You heard a knock on the door and you couldn't move so you tried and said it's open. Hiro and Hatori walked in. You sigh and look at them with tired eyes. Hiro then whispered something to you but you continue really hear it. He then kisses your forehead before Hatori walked over to you and placed a hand on your head. Hatori then began to erase your memories while looking at you with sad eyes. You soon passed out as Hatori erased them. As soon as Hatori finished, he walked up to Hiro and they both then left leaving you passed out on the couch.

Seeing Each Other Once Again:
You were walking around the school chatting with Kisa. Kisa made sure that you were her friend still. You sigh as you listen to Kisa talk about boys. As you both were walking, you saw a boy with light brown hair and brown eyes. You tap Kisa's shoulder and ask who the guy with the light brown hair and brown eyes was. She told you that was Hiro. You nod as you noticed Hiro looking at you. Hiro ran off and you sighed. You then just began to talk to Kisa again.