When he see's another Person Confess to you

Requested by jf512274

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hatori:

You were hanging out with your best friend Rick and your boyfriend Hatori. You have know Rick since you and him were babies. As you three talked Hatori's cell phone began to ring. Hatori got up and went outside to answer it. You and Rick just talked about everything until Rick began to act strange. You look at him and sighed.

"What's wrong Rick?" you say looking at his blue eyes.

"N-N-nothing." Rick stuttered.

You knew when Rick stuttered it mean he was lying.

"Tell me now!" You state glaring at him.

"It's just I really, really like you. I mean I actually love you. I know your with Hatori but do you ever think you could dump him and give me a chance? I mean..." Rick was about to continue when he heard Hatori clear his throat.

"Get out!" Hatori shouts and Rick does as told making you sigh but laugh on the inside.

Yuki:

You get confessed to everyday in front of Yuki. Yuki gets confessed to too. Which you both don't really care cause you have each other.

Ayame:

Last time someone confessed to you, Ayame made an outfit for them and made sure to stick some needles into the guy's legs.

Ritsu:

No one ever confesses to you because they think your gay now because your dating Ritsu. Which you always tell everybody that Ritsu is a man not a woman.

Kyo:

NO ONE DARES TO CONFESS TO YOU OR KYO WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAY OUT OF THEM!

Haru:

You don't get confessed to a lot because people are scared of Haru when he gets mad.

Momiji:

You were hanging out with your friend, Rin at this cafe. You guys were chatting and everything until he began to confess his feelings to you. Little did you two know Momiji had just walked in and walked towards you both just to here your friend confess to you. As soon as you realized Momiji was there you told your friend that you love Momiji not them. Which they kind of understood.

Akito:

No one dares to confess to you either because they are scared of Akito.

Shigure:

You get confessed to everyday but you always chose Shigure even if he is a pervert sometimes.

Hiro:

You don't get confessed to but Hiro on the other hang gets confessed to a lot. But Hiro chooses you all the time now of these days.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for not updating until today. It's just the past 2 days and well most of last week I have been pretty busy with catching up in English and catching up with sleep and TV shows. I have been catching up with watching most of my favorite animes such as Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, The Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tail, Vampire Knight, Ao No Exorcist/Blue Exorcist, and The Devil is a Part-Timer because I haven't watched them in a while so I decided to rewatch them. Also I have been catching up on some TV shows such as Grimm, Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars, and H20 Just add water. I also watch other shows but they haven't recorded in a while so yeah. Also I will try and update this week. I promise on the exact date I will update each book. I swear on my life. So yeah. Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. If you got any questions, requests or concerns then just either message me privately or leave a comment below. Thank you have a great day.