When he sees you play the game you're addicted to!

Requested by: CodilynLunn

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I really don't play video games anymore. I use to play when I lived in Ontario but now I don't. So I don't know a lot of games that people play. So please don't judge this chapter and please don't judge me.... Sorry. But I really hope this chapter is good. Also this chapter was requested by someone on Wattpad. So yeah.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hatori:
You were at your place bored, so you decided to turn on your Wii and put in New Super Mario Bros. You grab the Wii remote, sit down and begin to play. You picked the first profile, since the second one was your's and your sister's profile, while the third one was for no one. You were on world 7 at the castle level playing but you could not beat it. You kept having trouble with it. You hear the door open as you continue to play. Hatori walks in and sees you screaming at the T.V as you played the game. Hatori looked at you worried and as soon as you beat the level you noticed him.
"Hatori what are you doing here?" You ask confused.
"I came to see if you would like to see a movie, since you weren't picking up the phone. But instead I find you playing this game." He says staring at you with a straight face.
You blush and sigh.
"Sorry, my phone is on charge in my room and plus I really want to pass that castle level. I have been trying to beat it for weeks but I was having trouble. Want to play?" You ask smiling.
Hatori sighed and frowned.
"Sure." he says making you smile.
Hatori now knows why you are addicted to this game and knows how competitive you can get in this game even though it's supposed to be a team work game.

Yuki:
You only play broad games. You think video games are bad for the brain.

Ayame:
You were on your 3DS playing Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 in the park. You were already on year 4 and you were having trouble with it. As you continued to play, Ayame was walking through the park with Mine talking until he saw you. Ayame left Mine and walked over to you. He noticed you were on your 3DS playing the game you would not stop talking about. He sighed as he noticed you get angry at the game. He took it away from you causing you to notice him.
"Hey give that back Ayame." You say pissed at him.
"I don't see how you can get addicted to this game." He says calmly.
"Shut up." You say as you steal your 3DS back and begin to play the game again.
Ayame sighs but then smiles as he watches you play.

Ritsu:
You are playing Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location at your sister's place as you babysit with Ritsu. Your niece was napping and Ritsu was looking around the kitchen to eat something. As you were playing the game, you jumped as soon as Fun Time Foxy scared you as you were heading to the parts and service room to fix Circus Baby in the game. You sigh and begin to play again. This time when you were playing again, Ritsu came up behind you and jumped and screamed like a girl when he saw funtime foxy jumpscare you again. You begin to laugh at Ritsu who is now hiding under the table. He now knows your addicted to it and will never watch you or even look at you while you play this game. Poor Ritsu. Lol.

Kyo:
You were playing Candy Crush Soda Pop on your phone. You were trying to beat level 75 but it was really hard. As you kept playing Kyo looked at you and then looked at your phone seeing how addicted you are to the game. He thought you had just started playing two days ago since that is what you said. You soon get angry at the game and throw your phone. Which by the way smashed. Kyo sighed and gave you his phone. You smile and begin play the game all over again. He now knows to give you his phone and just fix your phone. Sometimes he wonders why he likes you.

Haru:
You were playing World of Warcraft with your cool character. You were already on level 85 doing a whole bunch of things.(A/N: I have actually never played World of warcraft but I heard it's cool. Let's get back to the story.) As you were playing were fighting against a faceless ones. Oh boy they were hard to beat. Haru walked in and saw you screaming at the game. He sighed and just realized you were ahead of him in the game and he knows you just start four days ago. So it was pretty shocking to him. Now he is worried about you. You sigh and frown as soon as you die. You then quickly revive yourself before Haru walked up to you and took the game away. You screamed as you look at him. He wouldn't give you the game back. He then smashes it and you begin to throw a tantrum. Haru knew he was never going to hear the end of it but he also knows you were super addicted to that.

Momiji:
You where playing Diablo 3 as a Demon Hunter. You were at level 45 already. You have been playing at night, at lunch, in the morning, and even in class secretly. Momiji walked over to you and sat down beside you. You were on a quest doing something when Momiji tapped your shoulder making you die as a random creature came over and attacked you for no reason. You sigh and look at him. You then revive yourself and begin to play the game again. You were happy but Momiji thought you were too addicted to the game.

Akito:
You were playing Bioshock. You really loved the game. You have already beaten it 6 times. You were doing what you usually did like you did before. You kept playing when Akito came in and took your computer. You look at him shocked until he explained that you are seriously addicted to Bioshock. Which you finally understand.

Shigure:
You don't play video games. You prefer to read and Shigure understands.

Hiro:
You were playing Minecraft on your PS3. You were in creative world. You love to design characters from your favorite t.v show. As you kept building Hiro came over to see you. Your mother let him in and then left. Hiro walked into your room seeing you build again. He really doesn't see how you can be addicted to it. You continue to play until you paused the game and handed Hiro the controller so he could play. But he refused and so you continued to play as he talked about how addicted you are to the game. Which you just laughed at.