New Character: Hiro Sohma Pt 3

Remembering by Dreaming:
'"(Y/N) thank you for being the best thing in my life." You look at the guy and smile. "I love you Hiro." you say and hug him only for smoke to appear. As soon as the smoke of puff disappeared You smiled at the little lamb in front of you. You sit down and kiss his cheek. "I love you too (Y/N)." the lamb says as he crawled into your lap. You were happy.'
You woke up and begin to freak out. Like OMG. You wanted to know what the hell was that in your dream. You then sigh and go back to sleep having the strangests dreams.

Seeing Him/Remembering him when you see him:
You walked around the school until you saw the guy Kisa told you about. You smiled until your head began to throb in pain. You begin to clench your head in pain. As you were standing there in pain, Hiro walked over to you with worry. He rubs your back. As you were in pain, you begin to remember everything. You look at Hiro and then slap him.
"Hiro why the hell would you take my memories away?" You say to him a bit pissed.
"I was trying to protect you." He says making you smile slight and kiss his cheek.
"Thank you." You say still smiling.
Hiro blushed and nodded. He then kissed you making you kiss back.

When he gets his wisdom teeth out:
Hiro already got them out a year ago. So you didn't have to worry so much.

When he hits you Pt 1:
You were chillin with Momiji talking about food and animals. As you guys were chatting, you saw Hiro. You smiled and waved at him. He noticed you with Momiji and glared. He began to walk over to you two pissed off. You look at him confused as he grabbed your wrist and began to drag you away. As soon as you two were far enough, Hiro slapped you. You look at him shocked and then run off making him scoff.

When you forgive him Pt 2:
You have been avoiding Hiro for three months now ever since that day he hit you. You were terrified of him. You walk around the school looking for the library. But as you were looking for the library, you saw Hiro. Hiro notices you and scoffed. You frowned and walked right past him. But as you were walking past him, he grabbed your arm pulling you into a kiss. You drop your stuff and push him away. You quickly slap him.
​​​​​​"What the hell was that for? I mean you have been a total jerk to me since that day I was hanging out with my friend Momiji and when you hit me." You say pissed at Hiro.

"You shouldn't have been hanging out with him. That kiss was because I wanted to kiss you." Hiro says annoyed.
You smacked him across his face.
"Your not the boss of me, you dick. Besides I don't want to be near you anymore." You said glaring at him.
Hiro frown as you began to walk away. He knew he messed up.
***2 weeks later***
Hiro looked for you. As soon as he found you, he noticed you with Kisa. He smiled and walked up to you two. As soon as you see him, you say bye to Kisa and begin to leave the school. Hiro ran after you and soon caught up to you. He grabbed your arm making you stop and look at him.
"What!?" You say glaring at him.
"(Y/N)? I screwed up. I love you. I shouldn't have taken you away from my cousin and I shouldn't have hit you. I really am truly sorry." Hiro says making you pissed.
"WHY THE HELL SHOULD I FORGIVE YOU!? YOU HURT ME AND THAT PAIN WILL NEVER GO AWAY!" You scream at him angry.
Hiro flinched and sighed. 
"I promise to never hit you again. Please forgive me. Please." He says making you roll your eyes.
"Fine but you gonna have to prove yourself. I am not forgiving you yet. You need to prove to me that you won't hurt me. Got it." You say causing Hiro to nod and smile.
He​​​​ then kisses your cheek and you smiled a bit. You actually did really want to forgive him but you knew that you can't let him off the hook so easily.

When you get bullied:
You never got bullied and never will.

The curse is broken:
You sigh as you walk to Hiro's house. You remembered what happened this morning; Your mother went to work leaving you doin your homework until the phone rang; You answered the phone and heard Hiro's voice in panic telling you he needs to see you right away. Now you were walking towards his house. You really didn't want to go. As soon as you get to his house, you knock on the door. Hiro opened the door seeing you while smiling. He quickly hugged you making you shocked. You then hugged back but then realizing he isn't a lamb. You pulled away and stare at him. Hiro smirked.
"Are you wondering how I am not a lamb?" he asks you.
"Yeah." You say shocked.
"Kyo broke the curse." He said smiling making you smile.
You hug him again and hugs you back. You were happy and joyed to see him happy.