Finding out about the Curse!!!!

Hatori:
You were chilling at Hatori's house for the day helping him out again. As you were helping you slipped and fell on hatori. A puff smoke magically appeared making you look down to see a seahorse. You look at confused but then pick it up and quickly throw it into the bathtub with water. You were worried, you were about to text Hatori until a puff smoke came back and Hatori appeared naked. You turn around blushing. You leave the room and let him get dressed. After he finished getting dressed he told you about the family curse.

Yuki:
You were studying with Yuki for finals. You were happy. You then get up but as you got up, you slipped and fell onto yuki, who tried to catch you. There was a puff of smoke and you sigh as get up again and look to see a rat. You sigh and pick up the rat and put the rat on the bed. The rat then began to speak making you look at the rat shocked. The rat sounded like Yuki to you. A while later a puff of smoke appeared again revealing a naked Yuki. You quickly turn around blushing making Yuki laugh as he gets dressed. After he is dressed, he begins to explain everything.

Ayame:
You were at his place watching TV when Ayame thought of an idea. He pulls you closer and hugs you making there a puff of smoke appear. You look down confused to see a snake and that's when you realized it was your boyfriend. You quickly turn around as a puff of smoke reappears and shows a naked Ayame. He gets dressed and begins to explain everything including why he hugged you.