Imagine #1- Let's Stay in Tonight

3rd Person POV-
You slip on your knee length black dress and your black stiletto heels. You quickly brush out your hair and apply some light makeup. Your work place was throwing a party and you and Sebastian were expected to be there.

"Seb? Are you ready?" You call down the hallway as you put on your earrings. No response.

"Babe?" You call louder this time. Still nothing. You hurriedly walk down the hallway and into your room that you share with Sebastian to find him still sprawled out on the bed completely asleep. Your face turns bright red as you realize he is shirtless and God is he hot. You can't help but stare.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," you hear him mumble with a smirk. Your face turns even more red.

"Get up Seb, we're gonna be late for the Mm!-" you start to say but are cut off by Sebastian getting up and grabbing your face to pull you in for a kiss.

"You look gorgeous," he whispers in your ear making you shiver. You want to give in to the temptation to just make out with his sexy Greek god face but you have to be strong and get to this work party.

"Seb, we really have to go," you say trying to push away from the extremely attractive man in front of you but he holds on to your waist.

"Let's stay in tonight," he says planting a kiss on your neck.

"B-but the work party..." You say, as your knees become jello under his smirk.

"The work party can wait," he says still smirking. You can't help but smile. You smash your lips onto his and he pushes you up against the wall.

"I love you," he breathes.

"I love you too, Seb."