Chapter 3.

~Ahn Migyung P.O.V.~

-5 days later.-

"Migyung! are you almost ready?" I head eomma yell. I straighten my shorts as I look in the mirror. I look fine. I grab my phone and rush out to the front door where she's at, putting on her shoes. We have to go help Joho with moving things into the house. I'm not looking forward to the physical labor but at least it gets me out of the house.

When we get to their house Joho is already setting boxes in the moving truck they rented. He smiles and waves when he sees my mom. They're cute. My mom practically skips to him, me treading along behind her.

"Migyung, would you mind to go inside and just grab any box you see and bring it out here? I would appreciate it." I nod and run inside. The house is quite small, probably why they're moving in with us. Otherwise, the house is simple inside and after a few more boxes I get the layout.

One level, living room, and kitchen connected with the bedrooms in the side hallway. Just two bedrooms. I enter one and I'm guessing it's Yoongi's. It's pretty bland with two desks, school papers spread over both, and empty bowls with dried up kimchi in them laying everywhere. 

There are a few boxes sitting in the corner of the room so I grab one and start to make my way to the truck outside. On my way, I bump into someone, the box falling and the contents inside spilling out. Picture frames lay all around and I immediately bend down to pick them up.

"I'm sorry, I should watch where I'm going," I sputter out.

"Yeah, you really should. Those are glass." I recognize the voice as Yoongi's and look up. He's wearing a beanie, sweats, and a plain white shirt. I have to admit it looks good. Behind him is J-Hope, who is laughing, the smiley kid that everyone is always talking about.

"Sorry," I say again, getting the box in grip and pushing past them, embarrassed.

~Min Yoongi's P.O.V.~

"Who's that?" J-Hope says, his eyes following her out the door.

"My appas girlfriend's daughter," I explain terribly. I walk into my room, realizing that she was getting the boxes from in here. "J-Hope, grab a box." 

We take them out to the truck and when we get back into my room J-Hope flops on my bed, "Man, you're gonna be living in a house with her walking around. Lucky." 

I scrunch my face up, "You think she's hot?" I mean Migyung was cute but in a middle schooler cute way.

"Yeah, I would date her." J-Hope bounces up from the bed, a light bulb practically appearing above his head. "Suga, you gotta let me come to your new house sometime. Maybe I can help you unpack or something."

"I'm not letting you come over so you can hit on her," I say, looking around my room. I was going to miss this place. I can't believe appa is making us move out. Yes, it's small and everything but it was all we really needed. 

Ever since eomma passed away this was all appa could afford. When the family came into town they had to sleep on the living room floor because that was the only place we had the room. That or give our beds up and sleep on the floor ourselves. 

I wasn't too sure about this move yet. I mean, Ahn Migyung and her eomma were nice and I respected them for welcoming us into their home but I just wanted it to be my appa and me. That's what I was used to.

J-Hope snaps me out of my thinking, "C'mon, I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time. Just let me get to know her and if I don't like her I'll stop. If not then I'll give you the matchmaking credit." I sit on my bed, sighing. He wasn't going to give up.

"I guess so. Do what you want."

~Ahn Migyung P.O.V.~

I felt weird whenever J-Hope would walk past me. I could feel his eyes on me and it was just creepy. Maybe he was checking me out, I don't really know because I've never really been the type of girl that guys looked at that way.

Around an hour later their house looked about empty with just a bit of clothes still hanging in the closets and beds still in the house. "Tomorrow we can get the heavy things in the truck. I'll have a few friends over to get that stuff. You guys can come tomorrow if you want to get the rest of the small stuff," Joho said.

Yoongi stepped in, "Friends? You mean my friends?" Ah, I had met his group of friends. They would always hang around after school. They were really loud and always doing stupid things. I hoped that eomma would say we were busy tomorrow.

"Of course, we'll be here, " my eomma said. Kya. Why can't she for once just say no? I still nodded and acted like I was excited for tomorrow for her sake.

We said our goodbyes and got in the car to our house. My mom was all smiley. "Are you excited to have them move in? You and Yoongi seem to get along," eomma said.

"What? We've barely talked. It's not like he's all of a sudden my best friend." I really didn't mean to let my bad mood show through but I had been holding it for almost a week now, I was bound to let it seep through once.

"Oh, well, I just thought..." she started to say and then stopped.

The rest of the ride home was silent.

SORRY THIS IS KINDA SLOW BUT I PERSONALLY HATE WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE COUPLE JUST STARTS DATING AND EVERYTHING AFTER KNOWING EACH OTHER FOR A WEEK. I LIKE A BUILD UP TO IT SO THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING WITH THEM

BUT THANK YOU FOR READING ILY, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE