Chapter 8.

~Ahn Migyung's P.O.V.~

When I decided to go talk to him he wasn't home. He had probably got in his car and left after our talk. He normally did. It was aggravating but I guess it was his way of dealing with things so I just let it go. I decide to call Soomin over in the meantime.

When she showed up she had on shorts and a tank top. She looked really pretty. It was hard being friends with Soomin sometimes. During our first year of high school guys always flaunted over her while I was 'just that friend of hers'.

It was really annoying and just made me get down on myself. This is why I mostly get anxious about attention now... I'm not used to getting it. She was very curvy while I was more like a stick. I was perfectly fine with my body and liked how it was, but around Soomin I would always find ways to put myself down.

It's not that I'm jealous of Soomin. She's my best friend and I love that she gets attention, it's just sometimes I feel like I'm pushed to the side because of her. I shouldn't complain though because she's always been there for me and it's not her fault. 

We immediately walk to my room. We're the only ones home today because Joho and eomma went out to the store to buy decorations that would make the house more like Yoongi and Joho's. Eomma felt like it would make them more comfortable with the move.

Soomin plops down in my desk chair while I take a seat on my bed. "Migyung, this week has been the best week of my life." She's smiling really big and playing with her hair.

"How so?" I ask.

"After the fire that night, Jin asked for my number. He started texting me today and he's so cute!" She says, fanning herself, "Ah, I can't stand it. I just want to tell him I like him and kiss him!" She collapses on the floor in an over-dramatic way, clutching her chest.

I laugh, "Why don't you tell him that?"

Her face turns serious and her hand drops from her chest. "I'd be too nervous to ever do that. I'll just wait until he says something." I sigh, this is going to be a long process.

The rest of the time she's over she talks about Jin, telling me everything she's found out about him. Most people might find it annoying, but where I had never had anything romantic with anybody it was fascinating to me, and I loved to hear about it.

A few hours later Joho and eomma came home. Joho gave Soomin a ride home as it was becoming dark. Yoongi still wasn't home. Where could he have gone for so long? Maybe with the rest of his friends. I decided to just go lay in bed until I heard a car pull up.

It wasn't until 2 am when I heard a car pull in. I was half asleep as I got up from my bed, being quiet as I went to the front door. 'Maybe since he figured I was mad at him he would take the door this time' I thought as I turned the corner.

I was right, he was slipping off his shoes when he looked up at me. He just huffed and walked right past me. He's really upset... 

I follow after him until we stop at his room. He opens the door, leaving it open so I can come in. "Close it," he says as I walk in. I comply.

I wring my hands with nervousness. "Look Yoongi, I'm really sorry for earlier. I just hate when people ask questions.." I continue to ramble on while he just sits on his bed looking at me with a blank stare.

He suddenly interrupts me, "Play with my hair."

I stand there for a second, confused. "What?"

"Just play with my hair. You know, how you did yesterday." He starts shrugging off his coat, throwing it beside his bed on the floor.

"What-why?" I stutter. "I just came in here to apologize-"

"You talk way too much, just play with my hair." I'm still too stunned and confused to move so he adds a, "please," with a frowning face.

I just nod and sit beside him on the bed. "Uh, I'm sorry if I'm awkward about it.. Just it was a serious moment so yeah.." I can't stop rambling on, the nerves are getting to me.

"Sh, it's fine. Just relax," he says, laying down like he was last night. I hesitantly start to play with his hair. He needs to wash it, wherever he went today got a lot of dirt in it. Normally I would pull my hand away but I knew Yoongi would protest if I did so I continued.

His breath slowly became even as he started to fall asleep. He really was adorable when he slept. His mouth would open slightly and his face would soften. I don't know how long I sat there and watched him just sleep. (Creepy o.o)

I could feel myself starting to get close to him. When he wasn't home I just wandered around the house aimlessly, I was attached to him. I felt like he was feeling the same way, maybe why he asked me to play with his hair.

It's funny to me because when my mom first mentioned them staying here I thought I would end up hating him...but it was the exact opposite.

HI GUYS SORRY IT WAS A FEW DAYS WITH NO UPDATES I'VE BEEN SO BUSY

BUT THANK YOU FOR READING ILY