Chapter 4.

~Ahn Migyung P.O.V.~

Today was the day they were moving all the rest of their stuff in. Eomma and I stayed up all night preparing the extra bedroom that would be Yoongi's. We moved the bed that was already in it out and into storage, dusted the entire room of the formed cobwebs, and scrubbed the floor. 

That morning we heard the bell ring. Eomma was still in the shower so I went to open the door. As soon as the door was even slightly cracked it was slammed open and people started filing in. I took a step back so I wouldn't be ran over. 

I recognized the people who came in. It was Yoongi and his group of friends. The seven of them all together was trouble and I already started getting a headache with just thinking about it. They were looking around at the house talking to mostly Yoongi when Joho came in.

"You boys are here to help, not stand around." He turned towards me, "Can you give them a tour of the house real quick so they know where to put the boxes. They're labeled by what room they go in." I didn't want to but I just nodded and rounded them all up.

Plus I was still in my pajamas that had colorful hearts plastered all over them and "Jagi?" written on the butt of it. (Jagi is a pronunciation of honey or darling in Korean) 

I felt like I had to introduce myself because I didn't know them really, I just knew of them. "I'm Ahn Migyung, I guess I'm giving you guys a tour." Because I introduced myself they all started introducing themselves too.

"I'm Jimin," the cheeky boy said.

"Jungkook," the younger looking boy beside Jimin said.

"Rap Monster," the tall one said.

"Jin," another said with a small wave and a smile attached.

"V," said the one staring off into space.

"J-HOPE," one practically yelled. I had already met him.

"You already know who I am," said Yoongi. I just nodded and guided them to the next room.

"This is the kitchen," I said and continued on with the tour, ending with Yoongi's room. Yoongi looked surprised. Maybe because it was bigger than the one he had right now or he could still smell the lemon-scented cleaner lingering in the room. I just hope he liked it because if not eomma would be pretty upset.

When I was done Rap Monster clapped his hands together, gathering the group of boys and telling them to get to work. He seemed to be the leader. As they went outside I went back in my room, changing into clothes that were more for doing physical activities.

Time flew past while bringing all the stuff into the house. Whenever a box was too heavy for me J-Hope would rush over and grab it for me. He tried talking to me a few times but I kept my headphones on the whole time and pretended I didn't hear him.

Joho called for a break time and all of us went inside and Jin started raiding the fridge. Eomma had made snacks but they had already eaten them and Jin was still hungry. As I sat on the sofa J-Hope came and sat by me. I turned away from him because I was texting Soomin and telling her about how Jin was raiding the fridge and didn't want him to see.

"I like your house," J-Hope said, sitting really close to me.

"Uh.. thank you.." I scooted closer to the end of the sofa.

"The decorations are nice. I'm afraid to touch anything, I feel like I might break it, but you can leave the breaking to Rap Monster,"  he said with a chuckle. I nodded and fake chuckled. My phone dinged, Soomin was insisting on coming over so I found this as an opportunity to get away from the awkwardness J-Hope and I was in.