Chapter 7.

~Ahn Migyung P.O.V.~

After the weekend was over, we went back to school. (I tried to look up a Korean school schedule and I couldn't find an exact source so if you are Korean can you please tell me your school schedule?) With knowing Yoongi outside of school, I couldn't look at him as a mean guy anymore in class. I looked at him more as this nice and caring guy.

Don't get me wrong, he still did act like an asshole around everyone at school but I could see right through the facade he put on. Sometimes he would catch my eye in class and give me a little smile when no one was looking.

He was quite popular, people crowding his desk when the teachers would switch classes. He just stood there watching them all talk, jumping in sometimes. When the crowd would get into a big discussion that he didn't find interesting, that would be times he smiled at me. 

I would smile back and put my head right back down to study. I didn't have friends like him so I would just study most of the time. Though I didn't mind, it was helpful towards the CSAT. I used to take lessons after school too but eomma didn't have much money coming in anymore so I had to drop them. Maybe with Joho helping out now, I could go back to it.

I had gotten used to Yoongi and I's routine of small smiles every now and then that when I saw him coming over to where I sat I got surprised and started panicking a bit. He sat at the empty desk beside me and leaned over to see what I was reading.

"Are you studying?" I just nodded because people from his group were looking at us. I hated attention, when I was at the center of attention my chest would lock up, making it feel like I couldn't breathe. I was clenching my pencil really hard. 

I didn't want Yoongi to notice and look at me weirdly so I just put my hand under the desk while I clenched the pencil to reduce the nerves. I tried to ignore the stares and pay attention to what Yoongi was saying but it was almost impossible.

"Migyung, are you okay?" He put his hand on my shoulder and leaned in really close, putting his fingers under my chin to lift my face and get a good look. I hated him doing this, it caught the attention of his group even more and all of them were now looking.

"Yoongi.. your friends are looking.." I spat out, hoping that he would maybe understand what I meant. He looked over at them and gave them dirty looks. They turned away shyly and after that, they would still look but not make it obvious, just a glance from the corner of their eye.

"Just ignore them," he said, his hand was still on my shoulder, now rubbing circles in my skin. It soothed me. The pressure on my chest released a bit, making it easier to breathe. The anxiety was still bad but it was bearable. 

"It's just kind of hard... I just get anxious and yeah..," my words trail off. I don't know how to explain it. I wring my hands and just tilt my head down.

"It's okay, I-" The teacher walks in, interrupting. He stands quickly, giving me a small wave, walking back to his seat. Once he's back to his seat I can see his friends questioning him as the teacher rolls through attendance. 

~After school that day~

Yoongi is sitting on the couch when I get home. He drives while I ride the bus so he gets home quicker. I hear eomma cooking in the kitchen, Joho and her laughing. She's probably trying to teach him how to cook. 

He rushes to his feet when he sees me. I give him a smile and walk past him to my room. He ends up following me and when we get to my room, me slinging my bag onto my desk chair, he closes the door. 

"Are you okay?" he asks, looking worried. I give him a weird glance. Why would he care?

"Uh, yeah... why?" I say, walking around my room, picking up trash to avoid his gaze. I know what he's talking about but I don't get why he cares so much about it.

"What happened in class. You got pale and could barely talk. I wanted to make sure you were okay." he said, helping me pick up the trash too. It was a nice gesture.

"Oh, that. Yeah, I'm fine. That happens sometimes." I don't want to tell him too much because him even seeing it is enough. It's not something I like to talk about. 

"Why does it happen?" He asks.

I stand up and look straight at him, "Just don't worry about it."

"Migyung-"

"Yoongi stop," I say, running my hands through my hair and pulling it a bit. I'm getting frustrated. "It's not important. It just happens, that's all. Stop asking so many questions."

He stands there stunned for a bit. As he stands there I can see the facade he has for school coming through. The one where he pretends to be careless. "Okay," is all he says before he throws the trash in the bin and turns around, walking out of my room.

I huff down on my bed-the trash falling from my hands and back on the floor and put my head in my hands. I don't know why I flipped I just hate when people keep asking questions about things I don't want to talk about. I'll just have to talk to him later on when I get my emotions in check. 

I decide to study to take my mind off of it all, getting my bag from my chair and pulling the papers out.

HI SO I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS GET TO KNOW MIGYUNG BETTER SO I ADDED THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

THANK YOU FOR READING ILY