Chapter 17

~Ahn Migyung P.O.V.~

The next day at school as I'm opening my locker to get my books a note falls out, fluttering to the floor. I look around, wondering if someone got the wrong locker. Picking up the note, I unfold it to see, 'I know about you guys,' scribbled on the paper.

Fear immediately runs through me and I grab my books quickly, practically running to class. As I pass people in the hallway, note clenched in my hand, I look them over, wondering if it was them. 

When I get to class I see Yoongi talking to people like normal. I can't approach him right now, it would make people wonder even more. Most likely at this point, it's only the person who wrote the note that knows, I don't want others to find out either.

I lay my head on my desk, looking at the note, trying to see if I can gather anything from the handwriting. It's way too sloppy, meaning someone most likely wrote it sloppily to hide their identity.

I sigh, crumbling up the piece of paper and stuffing it in my pocket. The whole class period I can't pay attention. I keep looking at everyone in the room, wondering who it is.

When lunch comes around I practically run to Yoongi before anyone else who sits at the table can get there. "This showed up in my locker today," I whispered, shoving the paper in his hand. He gives me a confused look before reading the note.

His eyes pop out and he looks at me. "Do you know who did this?" He asks. I can see his fists clenching. Yoongi was known to be a good fighter in middle school. He didn't fight often though, but when he did everyone talked about it for a month straight.

"No," I say. He gives me back the note, seeing Taehyung and Jimin approaching the table. Lunch is tense between the two of us, Yoongi is in deep thought the whole time while I try to engage in conversation with everyone at the table, hoping they don't notice how off Yoongi is.

After school Yoongi doesn't say anything to me the whole drive home. I try to make conversation but he just completely ignores me. When we do get home he locks himself in his room. I stand outside his door for a while, wondering if I should walk in and try to talk to him. I decide it would be better to just leave him be for now.

Staying in my room, I catch up on studying, my mind half focused on Yoongi, wondering if he's okay. After a while, I go make some food, also preparing Yoongi a plate. I take it to his door, knocking at first with no answer.

I end up opening the door myself to see Yoongi gone, his window open. I sit down defeated on his bed, his plate of food in hand. It reminds me of when he first moved in as my stepbrother and would stay out all night.

I don't exactly know why but it saddens me that he went out. I hope he didn't drink, as he doesn't like it because of his mom. I sit on his bed for a while but when I hear Juho coming home from work I wander back into my room.

~~~

I wake up the next morning, the first thought I have being to go check on Yoongi. As I walk out of my room, I hear snores coming from our parent's room, knowing they're still asleep. I faintly knock on the door first but open it when there is no answer.

My shoulders slump when I realize that he still isn't back, the window still open. I end up staring out the window for a while, wondering when he will be back. I imagine this is what it feels like for wives who stay at home, waiting for their husbands to get home from work or a night out with their coworkers.

A while later, I hear rustling outside the window. Jumping up, my heart pumping excessively from the excitement. I peep out the window and just as I thought, Yoongi is outside, making his way slowly to the window.

He doesn't seem to be drunk, just seems very out of it and tired. He looks up, noticing me, a faint smile coming to his face. I smile back, just happy to see him. I back up as he climbs in the window, taking his muddy shoes off when he gets in the room.

"Did you sleep in here last night waiting for me?" he asks, crawling in his bed, looking crushed.

"I waited for you, but I slept in my room," I reply. He starts to take off his necklaces and earrings, intensely concentrated on doing so. 

When he finishes he leans back in his bed, looking at me lazily. "Sorry about that, I just needed alone time." I nod, understanding. I want to ask what he went to do but I didn't want to pry so I just end up sitting at the edge of his bed.

"Are you okay?" I ask. He reaches his hand out to me, taking my hand in his.

"Yeah. I just am really scared. I don't know who wrote that so it scares me more," he says. I like when I can see this side of him, he looks so open, like he just shed a layer of skin.

"Just don't worry, we'll make it through this," I say as I reach over and run my fingers through his hair as I did before. He falls asleep soon and I end up thinking for a long time as he does. I am scared along with him, but when I'm with Yoongi I feel no fear.

~~~

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE, VALENTINES HAD ME BUSY.

THANK YOU FOR READING ILY