Chapter 10.

~Min Yoongi's P.O.V.~

For the past couple of days, Migyung has been ignoring me. Every time I come home she goes into her room, shutting the door in my face like she did that night. I want to talk to her but I really don't think it'll do any good so I just stay away from her.

I'm sitting on Namjoon's bed as he blares music. It's weird whenever I hangout with Namjoon because we tend to just blare music while lounging around his room, normally only talking whenever something was really bothering us. 

Right now something was really bothering me and I think he could tell because he turned the music down halfway and spun his chair towards where I was sitting. "What's on your mind?" he asks.

I sigh, putting my hands over my eyes. I didn't know how to really talk to him about what was on my mind. I sit up from my position, knowing that even if I didn't want to, he would make me talk. "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"I pick at the loose strings on his comforter to distract myself.

"I really don't know, it's like a mess in my head right now," I say, turning towards him. I know to anyone else they wouldn't really understand what I mean. Namjoon was smart though and we had a deep understanding, which is why I felt comfortable talking to him. 

He was the person I went to on the anniversaries of my mom's death. When I was too confused to even walk on my own. He just had this way of putting himself in your shoes and thinking rationally for you.

"Take a deep breath and think about what's really going on in that mind of ours," he says. I do as he says, thinking about everything. Migyung is the one thing really plaguing my mind. I didn't mean to be a a*s to her the other night but I couldn't stand sitting there watching as she had fun with Hoseok.

I explain that to Namjoon and he sits back in his seat, thinking. "You like her?" He says hesitantly.

I jump back, a scowl on my face. "No, she's practically my stepsister. I'm probably just protective-"

He cuts me off, "Yoongi, I'll ask again. You like her?" I start to say no again but I stop myself. Namjoon continues, "Why else would you be mad that she was talking to another guy that you know likes her? I mean you could use the excuse that you just are protecting her because she's your friend but I'm pretty sure we both know that isn't true."

It makes sense... That's what makes me even more confused, the fact that it makes sense. I've felt lonely not being around her... I like sleeping with her... Just being around her makes me smile more.

But she's practically my step sister. It's absolutely wrong to like her like that. I mean, just imagine how appa would react. He would be livid and disappointed. It's his girlfriend's daughter, it's just not normal.

"Namjoon... I can't like her in that way....," I say, really confused with all this. 

"I know but love has no boundaries," he replies.

OKAY SO THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'S A BIG ONE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING AND AGAIN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME. I WILL UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY NOW THOUGH (:

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW SINCE THIS IS SUCH A SHORT ONE

I LOVE YOU AND DO YOU THINK YOONGI WILL TALK TO MIGYUNG ABOUT HOW HE FEELS?