Chapter 24

I wake up the next morning, yawning as I stretch my arms out wide. As I do, I forget that there is another human also sharing my bed and end up hitting said human right in the jaw. Yoongi, from the impact, stirs awake. His eyes are crinkled at the corners as he gives me the death stare for waking him up. I giggle, my hand over my mouth as I look at him, still a bit numb by the realization of what we did.

He sighs, sitting up a bit, his death stare still zoning in on me. "I guess this is what I get after giving you a night of fun," he says as he runs a hand through his hair. 

I grin, rolling my eyes playfully, "Who said it was fun?"

Yoongi gives me death stare 2.0 and gets up, dragging part of the blanket to cover his manly bits. "Fine, I guess we just won't do it again."

I go into panic mode because I honestly did like it.. a lot. Sitting up, I grab his wrist and tug on him, trying to bring him back to me. "I was just kidding, you big baby." 

Yoongi playfully pulls his hand from mine, saying, "Nope, too late to apologize." He then begins to put on his clothes that are thrown oddly across the floor of my bedroom. This is when I also realize that I am still very much in my birthday suit. Deciding to also change, I drag the blanket with me, putting on my bottoms first. 

As I'm pulling my hair into a ponytail, I hear the door open slightly. At first, I think it's Yoongi leaving the room, but boy was I wrong. "Oh my diggity dog, you guys are so naughty!" J-Hope's cheery voice rings through my ears and I internally sigh a bit, for once in my life not happy to hear it.

"So scandalous," Yoongi says sarcastically. I turn my back towards them, plastering an "I-promise-I'm-still-innocent" smile on my face as Yoongi pushes past J-Hope and out the room. Once he leaves, J-hope practically runs full speed across the room to me. 

"You have to tell me everything. And I mean everything." His eyes are filled with so much excitement that you would think he's drank ten cups of coffee, though I could see him doing so anyways. 

"Uh," I begin, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. "We had s-e-x." I spell out the word, a bit embarrassed of myself. I feel as if I'm back in high school standing in front of the class about to give a presentation. The only thing different is that I wasn't talking about the course of American literature throughout history but instead my rendezvous.

J-Hope deadpans and then hits the back of my head. "I know that, stupid. I want the details as to how." He drags out the last word dramatically, his hand on his hips to add even more emphasis. 

I sigh and give him the rundown of my crazy night. He watches me with such intensity that I feel like he's committing this all to memory as if he was studying last minute for an exam that would make or break his life. When I finish, he takes a seat on my bed and fans himself. "Wow, I can't believe that I raised that boy to have such good moves."

I roll my eyes and begin to walk out of the room, wondering where Yoongi went. J-Hope, of course, follows me. He goes on about how Yoongi was once his grasshopper and a lot of other things that honestly make no sense.

I find Yoongi in the living room, in the middle of an intense conversation. His fist is gripped and his neck vein is popping out a bit. Deciding to ask him later, I steer myself and J-hope back to the kitchen.

~~~

It's almost thirty minutes later when Yoongi finally gets off the phone. I stand in the kitchen, eating a microwaved burrito when he walks in. J-Hope ended up leaving after terrorizing me for a good twenty minutes, probably bored.

He looks strained, his face a bit paler than it usually is. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask him, setting my fork down to make my way over to him. 

He runs a frustrated hand through his mop of hair, looking down at the ground. "Management says I can't cancel the engagement right now. They said I have to carry it on for a few more months to prepare for our next album drop." He sighs and pulls me in for a small hug.

I wonder what that means for us. I would like to think that I'm not a jealous type, though sometimes I do act irrationally. I lay my head on his chest, his heartbeat echoing through me as I think. "I mean, that's okay. We hid our relationship for a long time, why not some more?" I say, trying to make this seem better than it actually is.

I feel him smile, his hand coming up to pat the back of my head. "I'm honestly just glad to be with you." 

I smile, lifting my head to look at him. "I am too," I say, my eyes swelling with the love that I feel from just looking at him. His beauty is out of this world. I feel as if I could look at him for hours and never get tired of it.

He then leans down to kiss my forehead, his lips barely brushing my skin but still leaving a mark. "Everything will be okay," he says quietly.

~~~

HEY GUYS. I'M BACKKKKKKKK. FIRSTLY, THANK YOU FOR OVER 60K READS. THAT IS UNIMAGINABLE AND CRAZY WOW. YOU GUYS REALLY ROCK.

ALSO, THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY MESSAGES AND SUPPORT. YOU GUYS ARE TOO SWEET. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ANYTIME YOU WANT. I LOVE TO TALK TO YOU GUYS

ALSO, SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT, THE NEXT ONE WILL BE MUCH LONGER.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

ILY GUYS THANKS FOR READING