Chapter 21

~Ahn Migyung's P.O.V.~

I was cold and sitting inside my car. I clutched my phone, which was on 10%, and bit my lip as I thought about who I could call at 2 am. I couldn't call my eumma, she would march down here and kill someone, well specifically Yugyeom.

When I got home from seeing J-Hope, Yugyeom had completely lost it and started throwing things at me in a drunken rage. He ended up throwing a vase that broke everywhere, cutting my feet and legs up. 

I finally had enough and, after cleaning up the mess so the dog wouldn't get hurt, packed up my stuff and left. I just couldn't take it anymore. Yugyeom recently just started getting really abusive and my eumma raised me to where I knew that no man should treat me like that so I left.

I honestly don't know why I put up with it for so long. I guess I thought it was just a mood swing for a while and that he would go back to normal. I sigh in frustration and shake the thoughts out of my head. Right now I need to focus on finding somewhere to go for the night.

Searching through my contacts I stop on J-Hope's, thinking, "He'll definitely help."

It rings for a while and he finally answers, "Yeah?" 

"Hey J-Hope, I-uh I have an important question," I say.  I hear the alarm that my battery is going to die soon as he is talking, making it hard to understand. "Sorry, I can't hear you." It takes a few seconds for the alarm to stop, "Okay, sorry about that, I can hear you now."

"Go ahead and ask," he says.

"Uh, my boyfriend and I got in a huge fight and I'm kinda left without a place to stay. Could I crash at your house until it's figured out?" I cross my fingers, really hoping that he agrees because I do not want to sleep in my car tonight.

"Of course! Do you need a ride?"

"No, no. I have a car. Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver."

"No problem, I always got your back," he says. We hang up and he texts me his address. As I start the car I burst into tears. I really wanted things to work out with Yugyeom. He was the only person that made me feel something that even slightly compared to what I had with Yoongi.

Yugyeom is a good man, he just has been led in the wrong direction. I don't know what led him to the way he is now but I hope he snaps out of it soon. I still want to be with him, just I can't while he is doing this. I mentally can't take it and I have to worry about myself before anything else.

~~~

When I pull up to J-Hope's I stare in awe at the tall building with tears still in my eyes. J-Hope had gotten a condo downtown and just looking at it from outside took my breath away. BTS had really gotten popular but I didn't think it was this much.

As I pulled my suitcases out of the car I dried my eyes of the tears, not wanting J-Hope to worry. Dragging the two suitcases, thankful for the wheelies attached to them, I went inside. The building had a modern but classic feel to it with paintings put up but the newest technology displayed at every corner.

Getting into the elevator my anxiety peaks. I hate doing things like this, I feel like a bum. I should've had a backup plan in case this happened but as always, I was stupid and didn't think. Now because of my stupidity, I was putting myself into another crappy situation.

Stopping before his door, I take a deep breath. "You can do this Migyung, it's okay. It's just J-Hope, he won't look down on you," I think to myself. As I go to knock the door swings open, making me jump.

"Migyung! Come in," he says, grabbing one of my suitcases and opening his door wide. "I thought I heard someone out here, I was scared that you might have gotten lost." He leads me through his condo and I can't help but look at everything in awe.

The place is huge, I swear it's bigger than any house I've lived in. He has a theme of gold and music influence that strikes you directly in the face when you walk in. You could definitely tell music is a big influence on his life just by looking at the living room.

We stop at a door and J-Hope opens the door overdramatically, ending with his arms in a V formation with a smile plastered on his face. "Ta-da! Here's your room," he says, slinging my suitcase on the bed.

He stands with his hands on his hips, looking quite pleased with himself. I set the suitcase I was carrying on the bed with the other and look around. Gold trim was surrounding the sides of the walls with furniture that never looked like it had even been touched. The bed was huge, I had never seen one so big. I already wanted to lay in it and disappear in its softness.

I turn back to J-Hope and beam a smile at him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! This place is awesome! You must really be doing well," I say.

"I told you BTS had blown up," he says, pride dripping off his tongue. I was glad that he was achieving his dreams and doing well, he really did deserve it.

"Yeah I know, just I didn't think it was this much. I mean, this place has to have costed more than I make in a year," I say.

"You make it like you're on the streets," he says.

I rub the back of my neck, "I kind of am right now.."

J-Hope slaps his hand over his mouth and mumbles, "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

I laugh, "You're okay, I know you didn't mean it."

"Alright, well I'll leave you to unpack and get comfortable. Make yourself at home." He leaves and I take in my surroundings again. I can't believe I'm even in a house that costs so much. 

I unpack, clean up the cuts on my legs and feet, and end up laying on the bed, immediately falling asleep in the warmth and comfort. When I wake up the sun is out again and shining directly in my face. Groggily, I get up and stretch. Laying in the bed for a while because it truly was too comfortable to get out of, I finally decide to go out and talk to J-Hope.

As I make my way to the living room I hear shuffling. When I turn the corner I say, "Hey J-Hope, that bed is amazing. I slept like a baby." Instead, I end up seeing someone who is definitely not J-Hope and definitely not who I wanted to see.

~J-Hope's P.O.V.~

As I make my way back to the condo I immediately remember that Yoongi was coming back today from his trip. My eyes widen and I step on the gas pedal, scared that he would run into Migyung and scare her off.

Crap, I should've checked when he was coming back before telling her she could crash at my place. Well, Yoongi and I's place. We recently decided to move in together after being roommates at the dorm. Surprisingly, we got along really well.

I just hope they don't run into each other.

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

I drag my suitcase inside the condo, immediately happy to be back in my personal space. That vacation with Sung Kyung Hwa was exhausting. She really knew how to run me until I was empty. Every time we went someplace she wanted to leave to go to another.

I walk to the living room when I hear someone say, "Hey J-Hope, that bed is amazing. I slept like a baby." The voice immediately registers in my brain before I even see her face. I stop in my tracks, frozen. 

What is she doing here? Why does she keep popping up into my life recently when she's the one that left mine?

~~~

HEY GUYS IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WENT CAMPING AND IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. MOSQUITOS BIT MY BUTT AND EVERYTHING. 

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS THOUGH, THINGS ARE GETTING SPICYYYYYYYYYY

ALSO, THANKS FOR 8,OOO READS OMG. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN BLOWING UP MY NOTIFICATIONS LATELY AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I LOVE TALKING TO ALL OF YOU AND BONDING WITH YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH

ILY, THANKS FOR READING