hurt

REYNA HURRIED DOWN the sidewalk as quickly as her aching feet would allow her. She was angry—absolutely livid. She had stood there and watched as Margarita cheated on Sebastian for the third time as if he was absolutely nothing to her. She wasn't at all surprised Margarita had done so in the first place—she was always one to live by the phrase "once a cheater, always a cheater"—but the fact that she had witnessed it made her feel even worse about the situation.

Despite her current status with Sebastian, and despite everything she had admitted to him over a week ago regarding her feelings for him, she refused to allow something like this to just fly over his head. He needed to know, and she knew Margarita wouldn't tell him if it meant she could still have Sebastian to toy around with. Reyna would not permit that, however, so it was up to her to do something about. She didn't know if she would be able to stand Sebastian and Margarita being together for much longer.

The moment Reyna reached Sebastian's apartment complex she ran inside, not at all bothering to greet anyone as she ran to the staircase. Her heels were quite the obstacle for her as she ran up the stairs, but she managed to make to his floor in due time.

She practically ran down the hallway to his door, ignoring the looks she was receiving from other apartment residents. Reyna began her assault on his door almost immediately, and seconds later it was swinging open to reveal a rather disgruntled—and surprised—Sebastian Stan.

"Reyna?" he spoke with disbelief in the tone of his voice.

Reyna simply pushed passed him and made her way into his enormous apartment, while he was left in a state of confusion by the door. Sebastian was more than happy to see Reyna after not having seen or spoken to her in almost two weeks, regardless of the fact that it was his fault. He couldn't help but wonder why exactly she was in his apartment at the moment, however. Her angered—and slightly saddened—expression indicated that she was not present for a good reason.

"I need to talk to you about something, Sebastian," Reyna said to him.

Sebastian closed his apartment door and made his way over to where she stood in front of his couch. He crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at her, his eyebrows furrowing in question. "What might that be, Rey?"

Reyna let out a sigh and scratched the back of her head, unsure of exactly how she should bring up the incident with Margarita. This was the first time she was speaking to Sebastian in almost two weeks, and although Sebastian was the one person she was completely comfortable with, she felt nervous just standing there in front of him. She was sure it had to do with the way she felt for him—the way she wanted to run up to him and hug the living shit out of him, or the way she wanted to just sit down and hold him in her arms—but she couldn't be so sure. "It's about Margarita. . .um. . .I don't know how to say this. Gosh, I really wish I didn't have to say it in the first place. . ."

"What about Margarita, Reyna?" Sebastian questioned curiously, slight worry for his girlfriend etched into his tone; he wondered if something bad had happened to her.

"She's um. . .fuck. . .she's cheating on you, Sebastian," Reyna blurted out as she tightened her grip around the strap on her bag.

Sebastian's eyes widened slightly, and he shook his head, almost as if to rid the sound of her words from his mind. "I'm sorry, what?"

Reyna frowned and sat down on his couch, while Sebastian sat down beside her seconds later. "Margarita is cheating on you. Today, when Scarlett and I got back to the pier, I saw her and some guy on a boat together. As first, I was willing to accept the fact that he was just a friend of hers for your sake, but then he kissed her, and she didn't stop him, Sebastian."