whole

"SO, SEBASTIAN," JAMES started. "You're from Romania, aren't you?"

Sebastian nodded, locking his fingers together in his lap. "I am, yes."

"You must be fluent in the language then, yes?"

Sebastian nodded yet again.

"I've read that speaking to women in a language that isn't their own is a bit more meaningful and romantic, despite the fact they have no damn clue what you're saying; women are quite weird," James chuckled softly. "So, Sebastian, you were speaking earlier about apologizing to Reyna—how would one apologize to Reyna in Romanian?"

Sebastian let out a sigh and looked passed Anthony to meet Reyna's eyes. She was hesitant to make eye contact with him at first, but she couldn't resist his beautiful blue eyes no matter how hard she tried to. They drew her in, just as every single aspect of him did. That's what made things so much harder for her.

"Îmi pare foarte rău, Reyna. Sper că într-o zi vei fi în stare să mă ierte (I'm so sorry, Reyna. I hope one day you'll be able to forgive me)," Sebastian said to her, the expression on her face indicating that she knew exactly what he had said.

Reyna swallowed the lump in her throat and looked down at her hands again. "Si eu sper la fel (I hope so, too)."

"What the shit," Anthony exclaimed, surprised that Reyna had responded, let alone in Romanian.

"Wow!" James laughed. "This is the greatest show I've ever done here in Los Angeles."

"When the hell. . ." Anthony trailed off, unsure of how to word his question.

Reyna looked up at Anthony. "We grew up together, remember? When you spend so long with someone, a part of them becomes a part of you."

A ghost of a smile appeared on Sebastian's face at the sound of her words, though he couldn't help but feel a bit nostalgic as he thought back on his time with Reyna—the time he had so selfishly threw away for the sake of a relationship he could only regret being in. The thought of it made him sick to his stomach, and it made him realize just how horribly he needed Reyna back in his life. He was nothing without her. She was his other half, regardless of whether or not they were best friends or lovers. Reyna made him feel whole, and without her he felt empty, which is the way he had been feeling since he had uttered those words to her only weeks ago. He didn't want to feel like that anymore.

"What a way to end the show," James declared happily. "Tune in tomorrow with guests Sharon Stone and Zach Woods!"

James spent about five minutes chatting with Anthony, Sebastian, and Reyna before finally allowing them to head back to their dressing rooms.

Reyna was the first to make her way backstage. She hurried down the hallway to her dressing and ran inside, rushing over to gather her belongings so she and the boys could leave for their hotel. They had decided last minute they were going to spend a few days in Los Angeles just for some time off, despite the fact Reyna had arrived back in the states from her time off over a week ago.

As Reyna pulled her bag onto her shoulder, the door to her dressing room creaked open. She turned around to see Sebastian making his way into the room, and he shut the door behind him before making his way over to the blonde. Reyna took a deep breath and sat her bag back down on the table, taking a few steps back from Sebastian. She hadn't been planning on confronting him any time soon, so him being in her dressing room was a little bit of a surprise.

"Can we talk?" Sebastian asked her with pleading blue eyes. "Please, Rey."

Reyna's jaw clenched, and she looked around the room before finally meeting his gaze. "What's there to talk about, Sebastian?" Her voice cracked as she spoke his name, though it had not been intentional. Now that she was free from the eyes of the audience, she had allowed her emotions regarding what had happened during the interview to make an appearance. Being in front of Sebastian only helped make them worse.