together

REYNA PULLED HER long, blonde hair into a messy ponytail and moved to grab a suitable outfit from her closet. It had started raining sometime between her text conversation with Anthony and the aftermath in which she sat contemplating on whether or not she should listen to his words.

She threw on her favorite pair of American Eagle jeans, a plain white shirt, her hooded cargo jacket, and her black ankle boots.

Reyna let out a sigh as she grabbed her purse and her keys, wondering if she was about to do the right thing by going and talking to Sebastian. She hadn't spoken to him in three weeks, and although that killed her inside, the very though of actually talking to him now made her feel sick to her stomach. She didn't want him to turn away from her again or not believe her when she tried to tell him about the situation regarding the picture of her and Chadwick. She wanted him to take her into his arms and hug the living shit out of her, and she wanted him to listen to her. She wanted him back, and she hoped that after going to see him she'd have just that.

Reyna hurried out of her apartment and down the hall to the elevator. She was so engrossed with her thoughts of Sebastian that she wasn't even aware the elevator had stopped in the lobby of her building until she was about to head up again with another resident. She quickly made her way out of the elevator before it could begin its ascent and ran out of her apartment complex, pulling her hood over her head to shield it from the rain.

It took about three minutes after stopping to buy donuts for Reyna to finally reach Sebastian's apartment complex. She ventured inside, greeting residents that had recognized her before heading over to the elevator. She stepped inside the moment the doors opened, and almost immediately she began to feel a pit in her stomach. She wasn't even sure if Sebastian was home; she had originally planned to text him, but she was afraid he would have ignored her, and she didn't want to feel the pain from him ignoring her again. If he was home and she came knocking, he had no choice but to face her.

Reyna walked slowly down Sebastian's hallway, a powdered donut from the box now in her hand. She finished the remnants of the donut the moment she made it to Sebastian's apartment, and she raised her hand to knock on the door. Part of her hoped he wasn't home so she could go back to her apartment and continue her movie, but the other part of her hoped that he was. She wanted to see him, she wanted to be near him, she wanted to hear his voice, and her need for that seemed to outweigh the want for him to absent from his home.

The door to Sebastian's apartment opened rather abruptly, tearing Reyna from her thoughts and startling her slightly. Sebastian's eyes widened slightly as he looked down at her, his grip tightening on his door knob behind him. Despite everything that had happened, he was quite happy to see her after not seeing her in so long. He had missed her more than anything, but at the moment he was wishing she could have chosen another time to make an appearance.

"Reyna, what are you doing here?" he asked her, his voice hushed slightly.

Reyna pursed her lips and pushed her way passed him and into his apartment, moving to his kitchen to sit her box of donuts down on his counter, as well as her keys and her purse. Sebastian quickly followed after her, glancing into the living room and feeling very relieved to find that it was still empty. "I came to talk to you," Reyna said with a shaky voice.

Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows in question, wondering what she could possibly have to say to him. He hoped, however, that whatever she had to say was in regards to their current situation with the picture of her and Chadwick that he now knew to be fake, though he also hoped that whatever she had to say was quick so he could send her on her way before things got ugly. "Talk to me about what?"

"This whole thing with me and you." Reyna sighed and pulled her hood from her head, "That stupid picture of me with Chadwick and me 'cheating' on you—none of it's true, Sebastian," she spoke quietly, playing with her fingers.