The Video

I start singing the song in going to sing for the Halloween Bash at Hollywood Arts, when I hear my laptop go off. "Wonder who that could be." I say. I open my computer and check TheSlap.com. "Well I see Vega posted another one of her ask Tori videos." I say. "I'll watch it later." I say saving the video to my flash drive.
I go back to rehearsing when my computer goes off again. "Jeez what is with all the messages." I say. I look and see that her video was down and a note was posted, by her. It read, "Sorry guys I deleted the video because it embarrassed me more than I thought it would. Sincerely Tori Vega." "This must've been super embarrassing for her to delete it." I say with a smirk on my face.
I go to my flash drive folder and open the video. The video starts by showing Cat being held from her arms and legs by Beck and Robbie while Tori sits on the couch. "Ugh why is HE in the video." I say. Beck and I broke up five months ago.
Then Vega reads the comment. She doesn't wanna do the comment but everyone else is pushing her to do it. The next thing I see is Vega lying on the counter with her shirt up just below her breasts. Instantly after seeing this my face gets hot and I get butterflies in my stomach.
"W-What the hell is going on with my body!?" I question in shock. I focus on her abs during the video. "Jade your dad and I are going out, take care of the house while we're gone." My mom says. "Ok mom." I say. "I can see why Vega wanted to delete this." I say to myself.
Then I get a text from Tori asking if I wanted to hang out with her and Cat. I reply then get my leather jacket and black combat boots. I put on my sunglasses and head outside to my motorcycle. I put on my helmet and speed off to Vega's house.

See y'all later. -Kira Stone.