Caught!

Trigger warning!! If this is a sensitive subject then when you see this: , then you know it's safe to read on.

After we trained Tori invited a friend over to have some snacks. I started making the snacks when Tori calls me, "Hey Jade can you cone here for a second?" "Sure give me a second." I reply. When I walk in I see her kissing some brunette.
I drop what's in my hands, making a loud crash, and put my hand over my mouth. "J-Jade you weren't supposed to see that!" She says in shock. I don't say anything I just run to my motorcycle and drive home. "Shit! Jade why are you acting like this!?" I ask my self crying.
"I hope she isn't following me home." I say still crying. When I get home I see my parents aren't home. I park my motorcycle and go inside. I go to the closet and grab some rope. "This is it Jade your gonna do it."
I start tying the noose and throw it over my living room fan. I hear a car stop outside. "So what if it's mom or dad they won't care." I say to myself still crying. I get on a chair and put the noose around my neck.
Then the door opens, I don't see who it is but when I her a shrill voice yell my name I instantly know who it is. "Jade!" She screams. "Tori just go home and tomorrow you won't have to deal with my gank personality anymore." I say still crying.
"Jade please you don't have to do this." She says. "Too late Vega." I say. "Jade, please I didn't mean for you to see that, plus why do you care that I kissed him?" She asks. "You wouldn't understand." I say. "Tell me Jade, you don't know if I understand or not." She says.
"Tori you wouldn't understand!" I say shriller than before. "Jade tell me please." She says. I stay silent. "Jade." She says. "Tori please." I says. She walks up to me and hugs me. She removes the noose from around my neck and helps me to the floor. She walks to the couch and pats the spot next to her. ⚠
"Jade please talk to me." She says reassuringly. "Its just since my breakup with Beck I haven't been the same, I've tried looking for love but I've always turned up brokenhearted." I say. She kisses my forehead and says, "Well why did you say so." She says giggling.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused by her statement. "If you wanted to find someone to date you could've asked me." She says. 'Jade you have her right here just tell her.' The voice in my head says. "Look Vega I have a confession to make." I say. She looks at me questioningly.
"Vega I have a crush on someone we know." I confess. "Oh so that's why you asked me to help you the other day." She says. "Who is it?" She asks.

Who does Jade like? Will Jade ever tell Tori her secret? - Kira Stone.