Friends or More

I hear footsteps and I wake up to see Cat with a security guard coming towards us. I look at Tori and see a note taped to her saying, TEᒪᒪ ᗩᑎYOᑎE ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕᕼE ᗯOᑎ'T ᗷE TᕼE ᒪᗩᔕT OᑎE I ᕼᗩᖇᗰ. - ᗩᑎOᑎYᗰOᑌᔕ.
I take the note and stuff it in my pocket. "Jadey! Are you guys ok?" Cat shouts. "Please don't call me that, and I'm fine but I don't know about Tori." I say in reply. The security guard unlocks the door and I run to Tori. Her arms are bruised, her lip is cut and there's blood by her mouth.
Cat helps me take her to my car. After I drop cat at her house I take Tori to a bar near my house. She wakes up on the way there. "Hey Vega." I say. "J-Jade where are we going?" She asks. "Here's a towel and a wetnap clean yourself off and I'll tell you." I say. "Ok." She replies. "You got hurt pretty bad back there, do you remember anything? And we're going to a bar by my house, if you want you can stay the night at my house.
"Sure. Not really I don't remember anything right before or after I blacked out." She says. "Ok." I reply. I pull into the parking lot and I get out if my car. She gets out and we walk into the bar. "Licenses ladies." The guy at the door says. We hand him our licenses and we head in once we get them back. "It kind of looks like Nozu, except with out the karaoke." She says. We walk to a booth and sit down.
"Hello welcome to Ace's Bar and Grill, my name's Patrick and I'll be your waiter. Can I start you off with some drinks?" He says. "I'll have a red wine." I say. "I'll have a white wine." Tori says. "Ok coming right up." He says. We find what we want to eat and talk a little while we wait for Patrick to come back. "Red wine?" He asks. I raise my hand. "White wine?" Tori raises her hand. "Are you ready to order?" Patrick asks. "I'll have the Cezar salad." Tori says. "I'll have the ribs." I say. "Ok that'll only be a few minutes." He says.
"Hmm Tori want to play Truth or Dare till our food comes?" I ask. "Sure." She replies. "Truth or Dare?" I ask with a small smirk. "Dare." She says. "I dare you to do it with one person, that I pick, in this bar, no matter what gender." I say. "Oh Shit!" She gasps. "It's a dare Vega." I say. "Fine." she says giving in. Jade you're evil, I already have who I'm going to pick in my head. I say mentally.
We play a few more rounds until our food comes. After we finish I blind fold her and bring her to my car. "Do you have the person?" She asks. "Yeah I just told them to be silent until we get to my house." I say. "Ok." She says. We arrive at my house and I bring her upstairs. I shut off all the lights, close the door, and close the curtains before taking off her blindfold. "Are you ready?" She asks.

Cliffhanger!! 😝 Who did Jade bring home for Tori? How will Tori react to who it is? Smut in the next chapter if you don't like it skip it. -Skeleton Teddybear.