Smut

"Yeah." I say changing my voice a little so she doesn't recognize that it's me. She grabs my waist and kisses me, making my heart stop. Jade what're you doing? Lying to your crush, and making her think you're someone else. I slap myself mentally.
She takes my shirt off then I take her's off. I kiss down her until I get to her collar bone. I take her bra off and suck on her nipples. She moans. She does the same to me. I moan in pleasure. I take her shorts off then I take mine off. I rub her area and she moans. I lay her down and take her underpants off. I then take off my own. "Have you lost your virginity yet?" I ask in the same voice as earlier.
"No." She replies. Oh my gosh! I'm about to take my crush's virginity! I gasp mentally. I slide my fingers into her womanhood, slowly one at a time. She moans louder and louder each time. When she reaches her climax she screams, "Jade!" I gasp hearing her scream my name.
I had to know if she knew it was me so I ask, "Who's Jade?" "Oh she's this girl I have a crush on at my school." She says. "Why'd you scream her name?" I ask. "Because I don't know your name and I've had a crush on her since I first came to the school." She says. "Oh ok, call me Jane." I say. "Ok Jane." She says.
She does what I had done to her moments earlier when I reach my climax I scream, "Tori!" When she was done I put my leg on her shoulder and hers on my leg and we rubbed against each other getting closer and closer to reaching our climaxes. "Jade!" "Tori!" We scream reaching our climaxes. "You screamed her name again. Why?" I ask. "Oh just cause." She says blushing. "How'd you know my name anyway?" She asks. "Your friend told me." I lie.
"Oh ok. Well I guess I'll see you in the morning." She says. "Ok, good night." I say. "Good night." She says before pecking me on the lips. What is she going to say when she finds out that it was me who did all that?? Let alone what is she going to do when she finds out? I question myself mentally. I shrug it off and fall asleep.

What'll happen when Tori finds out it was jade who did all that with her? Read on to find out. - Skeleton Teddybear.