Stop The Car!

Here I am, Jadelyn West driving a pregnant Tori and her sister to the hospital. "Jade stop the car!" Trina screams. I slam on the breaks and I look in the back seat. "What's wrong Trina!?" I shout in question. "I think Tori's going to give birth any second!" She says worriedly. "Trina get in the passenger seat... I'll deliver the baby." I say. She doesn't waste any time and does what she's told. I jump out of my seat and run to the back of the car. "Ok Tori put your legs on my shoulders." I say. The truth is I've done this before, I've just been to afraid to say anything.

{Flashback}

"Mom I'm scared." I say my voice shaking. "Honey you'll do fine jus...UGH... Jade honey please help momma." She says. I place my hands where they're supposed to go and wait. I try and drown out my mom's screams as I get ready to deliver my brother or sister. And just like that my new baby brother pops out. "Mom I did it!" I say in excitement. "Mom?... Mom!" I look over at her and she's not moving! "Mom wake up! Mom!" I shout. That's when I realized she wasn't asleep, she was dead.

{End of Flashback}

I do what I remember to do and I get ready, to deliver our baby girl or boy. "Push Tori!" I shout. She grunts and screams. "Jade it's coming do you see it!?" She questions in a scream. "I see it, keep pushing Tori." I say. The next thing I know is that I'm holding my new daughter. "Congrats Tori it's a girl." I say. "Trina hand me the red pair of scissors in the glove compartment." I say. She looks through it and a second later hands me the scissors. I cut the umbilical cord. I hold our daughter and look at my wife. "See Tori it wasn't so bad." I say. "Tori? Baby?" I ask. After no response I start to worry. "T-Tori, honey, sweetheart?" I say. I hand the baby to Trina and sit Tori up. "Tori are you ok?" I ask. "Tori! Tori please this isn't funny! Baby please, I don't want to lose you!" I shout. I kiss her lips awaiting a kiss back but I never get one. I check her pulse. Her heart is beating but very faintly. "Trina hand me the baby and drive us to the hospital, I think Tori's dying." I say.

She wastes no time and hands me Tori and my daughter and she jumps into the driver's seat. I hold our daughter and set Tori's head on my lap. "Please dear god let her be okay." I pray. When we arrive I hand Trina the baby and carry Tori bridal style into the hospital, running. "Ma'am you have to help me, my fiancé is about to die!" I shout. "Ok, get a gurney and help this lady out!" She shouts. Minutes later they put her on a gurney and wheel her to a room. "Ma'am please have a seat, we'll let you see her in a little." The lady says. "Hey Jade, where's Tori?" I hear Trina ask. "They took her to a hospital room, where were you?" I say. "Getting stuff for your baby." She says handing me a now clothed baby girl. "Thank you Trina, have a seat they said they'll call us when their ready for us to see her." I say.

After about fifteen minutes they call us. "Trina do you mind if I just go and see her?" I ask her. "Sure, she's your fiancé." Trina says. "Thanks." I say giving her a half hug, trying not to wake the baby. I walk into her room still holding our baby. I sit on a chair next to her bed. I watch the heart monitor. It seems to stay at 88.0. I hear Tori move a little. I stand and put one hand on her head. "Ssh, it's ok Jade's here." I whisper. "J-Jade?" She asks opening her eyes slowly. "Yeah it's me, how do you feel?" I ask. "I'm tired, sore, and stiff, otherwise I'm fine. How is the baby?" she says. "It's a girl and she's fine, just asleep." I say. "Can I see her?" she asks. "Adorable." I hear someone say. "Well Jade, how was the repeat of your last incident?" She asks stepping out from the shadows. "Ashley!" I say shocked. "Yup and you're welcome for my little birth surprise, both times." Ashley says. "You mean this was all your fault!" I shout on the verge of tears. "Yup." She says. "You killed my mom and almost killed my fiancé!" I shout tears streaming down my face. "Aw is poor Jade gonna cry?" she mocks.

"Shut up!" I shout throwing a punch at her face. She moves and puts me in a rear arm bar hold. "Let me go!" I shout. "Stop!" Tori screams. I look at her holding our daughter. "Why are you trying to destroy our life?" Tori asks. "I'm not." She says. "Wait what?" Tori asks. " I've been helping you guys. I made her mom die when she was giving birth so her dad would remarry a jerk, I did some bad things in Jade's life so she would be emotionally distraught, I made your family move to Hollywood and go to that school so you two would meet, become friends, and possibly girlfriends, I knocked you out so Jade could kiss you, I left you beaten up by her cell so she could confess some things, I possessed Jade so you would kiss her, I sabotaged your wedding so you would have your baby, and I did the same thing that I did to her mom to you so that you could go to the hospital and get the papers properly done for her." She says letting me go. "What about the note you left on Tori?" I ask taking it out of my pocket. "It's hard to write things in the dark." She answers. "Why did you do this?" I ask. "If I wouldn't have you would've been in an abusive relationship with Beck, Tori would die from a drunk driving incident, and you would eventually kill yourself." She says.

"Are you some sort of mind reader or something?" Tori asks. "No I am a time traveler, I am from the year 403X or 4030." She says. "Whoa." I say astounded. "Yeah. Hold on, Nurse!" she says. "I'll see you around. Remember fill out her papers." She says disappearing. "Yes?" A nurse asks sticking her head into the room. "we would like to name our baby girl, please." I say. "Oh wonderful!" She exclaims and leaves. "I have to use the bathroom, if I'm not back by the time she's back start filling out the forms." I say. "Ok Jade." she replies. I walk back to the room and hear her talking to someone. I press my ear to the door to hear better. "See I told you going to that place would be worth it, now you have a beautiful baby..." "And what place are we talking about?" I ask cutting Beck off. "Oh uh Jade how long have you been standing there?" Tori asks nervously. "Long enough. you went to a sperm donation place." I say furious. "Jade I can explain..." "No need, I can take a hint." I say throwing my ring at her. "Jade but..." "Does this ring mean nothing to you!?" I yell. "Jade please..." "No! You might as well just take care of her on your own. Let her wonder who her other parent is! Because as of today I'm done with people and romantic relationships!" I yell storming out of the room.

Will Jade ever forgive Tori? Why does Jade care so much that Tori went to a sperm donation place? Read on to find out. - The Black Lioness