Halloween Bash (pt. 2)

I grab Tori's hand and I drag her to my car. I open the passenger door and she gets in. I run to the drivers side and get it. I put my keys into the ignition. "Where are we going Jade?" She asks. "You'll see." I say. I start driving to the place I told everyone to meet. When I get there I get out then let her out. I grab her hand and I rush to meet the guys where we planned. "Why are we at the Los Angeles Harbor?" Andre asks.
"Have you ever heard the story of Tony Scott?" I ask. They all say no. "Well here's the story; The director of classics films like Top Gun and True Romance, Tony Scott died from multiple blunt force injuries after jumping off a bridge into the Los Angeles Harbor. He left notes for his friends and family, but they didn't reveal why he decided to kill himself. His brother, director Ridley Scott, speculated that Tony may have become beaten down by his long battle with cancer. That's why were here, to see if we can find his ghost." I say.
"Since there are six of us let's split into partners. I'll go with Cat." Robbie says. "I'll go with Tori." Beck says. "Sorry Beck I'm going with Jade." Tori says. "Ok then I'll go with Beck." Andre says. They start to walk but I stop Tori. "Hey Vega can you do me a favor?" I ask. "Sure what do you need?" She questions in reply. "Do you mind taking out your contacts, I like your white contacts but I love your brown eyes better." I say. "Are you going to take out yours?" She asks.
I nod. "Ok." We grab our contact holders and we switch them to regular ones. "Are you ready Vega?" I ask. "Of course. With you I'm always ready for anything." She says. "Race ya." I say racing to a bridge. "Jade! Wait up!" I hear Tori yell. I slow down. "C'mon Vega lets g..." I stop. I feel a cool sensation on my back. And I black out.

(Tori's P.O.V)

I see jade freeze. There's a white shadow behind her. She falls. "Jade!" I scream running to her. When I reach her she grabs my arm. "J-Jade what are you doing!?" I ask surprised. She says nothing. She leads me to the edge of the bridge, still gripping onto my arm. She pushes me off! Her hand still holding my arm. If she was totally possessed she would just let me fall to my death.
"J-Jade snap out of it!" I shout. Again no answer. "Jade listen to me please. If you can hear me I want you to know... I can't live without seeing your face or seeing you. I know I've been kind of pushy, but that's because I need you Jade. I don't care if you think I'm just a priss, but i do try Jade. I know you hate me but if you got to know me you would probably feel the same way I do about you. All I'm trying to say is that I love you Jade. And if you think that's funny that's fine, I just wanted you to know. Now get out of Jade you damn ghost!" I say.
I pull her close and kiss her. Her eyes turn to her normal green-ish blue and she's no longer cold to the touch. I hug her as she pulls me up. "Did you mean all of that Vega?" She asks out of breath.

(Jade's P.O.V)

"Did you mean all of that Vega?" I find myself asking her. "Of course." She says sincerely. I kiss her head and say, "I love you too Vega."

Sorry for the short paragraph. Please vote, comment, and share. Love y'all and remember... Keep smilin! - Skeleton Teddybear.