The Wedding Disaster and a Baby

I look in the mirror astounded by what I looked like. I am wearing a white lacey dress with one strap on my right shoulder, my hair was in curls over my left shoulder, I had white high heels, my makeup was all done up, and I am holding a white and light pink bouquet in both hands. "Wow Trina you did a bang-up job.* You should do more things like this." I say. "Thanks Jade, my mom is doing Tori's makeup and other stuff." Trina says. "Does Tori know you are a great makeup artist?" I ask. "No just you and my mom." She says. "Can I tell her?" I ask. "Sure." She replies.

(Jump to the ceremony)

I start walking down the aisle and when I see Tori my jaw drops, she looks stunning. She is wearing a sleeveless white dress, her hair is all done up in a curly bun on her head, and her makeup looks amazing. When I get to her she says, "Jade you look astounding." "You look even more astounding." I say in awe. "Friends and family, we have been invited here today to share with Victoria Vega and Jadelyn West a very important moment in their lives. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as wife and wife." The priest says. "If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." He continues. "I have something to say." I hear someone say. Right after the glass pane above us shatters. "Tori!" I shout running to cover her. "Tisk... Tisk... Tisk, you just set yourselves up this time." She says. "Are you ok Tori?" I ask worried. She doesn't say a word. "Tori, answer me please! Do something! Just show me you're ok!" I shout.

She shakes a little. "Ok good. Now why the hell did you crash our wedding!?" I shout in question. "Because I can. I am the Bloody Puppeteer and I will have my revenge." She says. "Yeah but why on us?" I ask draping Tori's arm over my shoulder and standing up. "Does the name Ashley Hale ring a bell?" She asks. "Y-You! Why are you saba..." "Jade I think my water just broke." Tori says. "Oh shit! We have to get her to the hospital!" I shout. "Aww poor Tori, I guess I'll see you later." Ashley says. Black and purple dragon wings grow out of her back and she flies away. "Trina help me get Tori to the car." I say a little loudly. "You got it Jade." She says running to help me.

Will Trina and Jade get Tori to the hospital in time? Or will they have to deliver the baby in Jade's car? Will they ever be officially married or will they be stuck as fiancés for the rest of their life? Read on to find out.

I got the wedding ceremony script from: http://weddings.about.com/od/yourweddingceremony/a/SampleCeremony.htm (I changed some parts in this version because, A. it didn't have their names in it, and B. it had husband and wife, not wife and wife)