Confessions

"Hey Jane how'd you sleep?" She asks. "Good." I say in my normal voice. "J-Jade!" She says in total shock. "Yeah it's me Vega." I confess. "Jade why? I thought you were going to set me up with someone in the bar." She says shocked. "I did I was in the bar." I say. "Ok but can we tell Cat?" She asks. "Why?" I ask. "Cause she's kind of standing by the door wide mouthed." Tori says covering up.
"C-Cat! H-How long have you been there?" I ask shocked. "Long enough." She says. "P-Please don't tell anyone Cat, I beg you, we can't let anyone know." I stammer. "D-Did you take Tori's vir..." "Cat!" I interrupt. "Wait you took my virginity!" Tori shrieks. "I... I... I..." I get up grab my clothes and dash to the bathroom. "If I took hers then she..." I check my area. "S-She took mine as well!" I say shocked. I get dressed and open the bathroom door.
There stood Tori and Cat. "How much did you hear?" I ask paranoid. "When we... When we did it you still had your virginity?" She asks shocked. "Yes." I confess. "Jade i thought you would've lost it when you were with..." "Don't ever speak his name when I'm around, ok Cat." I scold. "Ok." She replies. "I have to go I'll see you at school tomorrow." I say before running out the front door.

Wow that was intense. Comment if you think that this photo was just perfect for this chapter. Love y'all. - Skeleton Teddybear.