The Fight

(Tory's P.O.V. temporarily)

When we get there I go inside and tell Jade and Cat to stay outside, until they let them in. When I get into my changing room I bump into a girl with a gas mask with only one eye covered and a hood on.
When she sees me she bolts to the door. "Miss Marx please hurry so they can call you guys to the ring." My manager says. After I get ready I go out and wait for them to call me.
"First into the ring weighing 120.5 lbs and standing in at 5' 5" , the second place champion, the girl who'll strike fear into anyone's eyes, Angel Hale!" The announcer calls. She steps onto the stage and gets some cheers and some boos.
When the crowd goes quiet she shouts, "Who booed, who did it!?" No one says a word. "That's what I thought!" She shouts. "Next our reigning CFC champion, weighing in at 110lbs and standing in at 5' 5", the one the only, Shelby Marx!" The announcer says.

(Back to Jade's P.O.V.)

As Tori gets in Ashley's head shoots from the crowd to her and she just stands there with her arms crossed staring at Tori. I start to think about what Tori said a couple months ago.
{Flashback}
"Jade please talk to me." She says reassuringly. "Its just since my breakup with Beck I haven't been the same, I've tried looking for love but I've always turned up brokenhearted." I say. She kisses my forehead and says, "Well why didn't you say so." She says giggling.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused by her statement. "If you wanted to find someone to date you could've asked me." She says. 'Jade you have her right here just tell her.' The voice in my head says. "Look Vega I have a confession to make." I say. She looks at me questioningly.
"Vega I have a crush on someone we know." I confess. "Oh so that's why you asked me to help you the other day." She says. "Who is it?" She asks.
{Flashback End}
I get broken out of my daydream by pounding on the floor. I look up to see Tori getting up from the floor. She wipes her mouth and I see red on her arm.
When it gets to the second round she gets knocked down a few times but gets back up. Then towards the end she gets kicked in the gut and falls failing to get up. Before I knew what I was doing i was up on the stage next to Tori making sure she was ok.
The next thing I didn't expect to do was hold up her head and say, "Shelby Marx, I love you." Then i kissed her on the lips. The security guards were trying to pull me away, but I didn't let them. I kissed her again and her eyes fluttered to life.
But before either of us could say anything the security guards took me away. The last thing I saw before I left was her shocked face looking at me.

Cliffhanger!! Love y'all! What'll happen next? Find out in the next chapter, Secret Romance. -Kira Stone.