Angel

We start walking to her car when I ask, "Do you want to get something to eat?" "Sure." She replies. When we get to Bull's Grill and Bar we go to the bar part and sit down. "Licenses please ladies." The girl behind the bar says. I hand her mine and she gives it back, then Tori hands her's to the lady. "Ok girls what'll it be?" She asks.
"I'll have a red wine, and she'll have a bud lite." I say. "Ok comin right up." She says. "How'd you know I wanted that?" She asks. "It's what you order every time we go to a bar." I say. "Aren't you Shelby Marx?" The bartender asks. "Yeah, how did you know?" Tori asks.
"I watch a lot of wrestling and I compete in the CFC championships." She says. "Wait what's your name?" Tori asks. "Angel Hale, but I more so know around here as Ashley Stone." She says.
"Wait your the Angel Hale?" I say in shock. "Yup that's me." She says. Tori looks at her pare phone and gasps. "What is it Vega?" I ask. "I have to fight you next week." Tori says. "Well I wish you luck then." Ashley says. After we finish we head to her place and I crash there for the night.
In the morning I make breakfast for us and I continue wondering what day she's fighting Angel. "Hey Jade." I hear a sleepy Tori say. "Hey." I say. "Vega can I ask you something?" I ask. "You just did." She jokes. "Jk go ahead."
"Ok so I like someone but I don't know how to tell them, how exactly would I, you know, tell them?" I say. "Just go for it, if they don't like you back then move on." She says. "Ok thanks Vega. And I was wondering what day do you have to fight Ashley on?" I say. "You're welcome and I have to fight her on 7/25/16." She says. "That's the day before my birthday." I say shocked.
"Well then I'll wish you a happy birthday after the match." She says. "But Tori she's one of the best CFC fighters in the league, if you make it that'll be the best birthday gift ever." I shut my mouth after I say it. "Just do it Jade, you're already this far." The voice in my head says.
"You know what Vega, I can't hide it any longer. I... I... I think you should train Tori." I say. "Ok." She says. 'Why didn't you tell her Jade?' The voice in my head asks.

Hope you enjoyed. What'll happen between Jade and Tori, relationship wise? And what'll happen at Tori's fight against my OC Ashley Stone or Angel Hale?