Apologizes

I open my phone and see that i have a message from someone. 'Hey Jadey!!! I was wondering if you were coming to the dance tonight.' Cat's message reads. 'Yeah I guess.' I reply. After I shut off my phone I go in my closet and get a black and green dress, I slip on my Doc Martins and I put on some black jewelry. I put on my leather jacket and head to my Mustang GT. I run my fingers through my hair and start the car.
Once I get there I see Cat and Robbie making out in front of the school. "Get a room you two!" I yell. "Jadey!!!!" Cat squeals. "Don't call me that." I say. "Hey Jade nice of you to come, no one thought you were going to show. Especially Tori." I glared at him and pushed Cat off of me. "Where is she!?" I shout.
"She's getting on stage with a band I've never heard of." Robbie says. "Cat do you the name of the band?" I ask the redhead. "I think it's Panic! At The Disco." She says. "You're kidding, I love that band." I say shocked. Without saying anything else i run to the Asphalt Cafe area seeing them onstage getting set up. "Hey Jade." Someone says. "Hey Ashley." I say. "I heard they're singin a new song they wrote with Tori." She says. I look at the stage not answering. She puts her elbow on my shoulder.
"Hello Hollywood Arts! I'm here with Tori Vega and we're going to sing a new song that we wrote with her." Their lead singer Brenden Urie says. Tori goes up to the mic and says, "I wrote this song with them for someone I care about. I don't know if they still feel the same but I hope after this they will." She says. "Here's our new song LA Devotee!" Brenden shouts. And with that they start singing.
After they were done I see Tori scan the crowd. After she leaves the stage they perform other songs. I start to walk away until I feel a hand on my wrist turn me around. I stare into her chocolate brown eyes and I say, "What? Hurting me with the whole sperm donation thing wasn't enough for you." I spat at my exfiancé. "No Jade I just wanted to ask you something." She says tears filling her beautiful brown eyes. "What? And make it quick." I spat. "Why do you hate that place so much?" She asks.
"Why do you care?" I ask in reply. "Because I want to know." She says. "Fine... I hate it there cause that's not even my kid it's some idiot's that's willing to jack off just to make lesbian couples happy." I say. "But that wasn't just anyone's Jade. It was..." "It was mine." I hear Beck say. "Beck! But why? You broke up with me." I question. "Yeah but that doesn't mean that I cant help you two out." He says. I hug and thank him.
I get off of him and apologize to Tori. "I'm sorry babe. Can you forgive me?" I ask. She nods and we kiss. "Where's our little girl?" I ask. "At home, I asked my mom to watch her." Tori says. At this point Panic! At The Disco was playing a song I knew all to well, they were singing a cover of Wild Wild World by Set It off. "May I have this dance sweetheart?" I ask. She nods and we head to the dance floor. At one point I stop dancing and grab the ring from my pocket.
I get down on one knee and say, "Victoria Vega, will you do me the honor of being my wife again." She places her hands on her mouth as if it's some big surprise as everyone except the band stares at us awaiting her answer. "Well don't make us look stupid in front of everyone, please answer Tori." I mumble so quietly that she's the only one who hears it. "I... I... Yes!!" She says enthusiastically.
Everyone cheers, I put the ring on her finger and we kiss. Guys whistle and girls either awe in happiness or gag in disgust. When we break we hug then get back to dancing. This was pretty much the best day ever.

Hope you liked it!!!