She's What!

"Hey Jade someone is here to see you!" My mom calls. I run up my stairs to the first floor, of our for story home. "Oh hey Tori what do you need?" I ask. "Can we go into your room and talk Jade?" She asks. "Sure, follow me." I say. I start getting worried because she has this look on her face that says, 'Oh shit something really bad happened.' I let her go first and I close my door behind us.
"Jade i have to tell you something and I don't really know how to put it." She says rubbing the back of her neck. "What's wrong babe, you can tell me." I say. "I'm... I'm pregnant." She says wincing as if I was going to hit her. "Who did this to you!? Who!? Was it Beck!? I bet it was! I'm gonna skin..." "It wasn't Beck, Jade. It was, *sigh* you." She says. "M-Me! How!?" I say shocked beyond belief.
"Jade I don't know how, but we're about to be mothers, mother and father, parents." She says putting emphasis on 'parents.' "Well that's great, but how are we going to break the news to everyone?" I ask. "We'll find a, non-awkward, way." She says.
{Jump to lunch}
"Hey guys Jade and I need to talk to you, and please don't freak out and tell everyone." Tori says. "Ok what is it?" Andrè asks. We haven't told them about our relationship yet, so I'm going to tell them that first. "Ok so Tori and I are dating." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Aww that's great Jadey!" Cat squeals. "Good for you." Andrè says. "It's about time." Rex says. "Rex shush." Robbie says putting a hand over Rex's mouth. "Sorry continue." Robbie says.
"Tori why don't you tell them this next part." I say grinning at her sheepishly. "I... I'm pregnant." She says. "Wait by who!" Beck says a little to loudly. "It was..." "It was me alright!" I shout tears filling my eyes. I run into the school and to my locker. I slowly slide down the wall till I hit the floor. I cover my face and cry my eyes out. Right now I don't care if anyone sees me crying, I just want to be alone. I feel a hand touch my shoulder then the person slides down next to me.
"Jade please, I don't know how you did it but, I think you'll make a great mother... Uh... Father... Parent. The point is, that's going to be your child and you have to help Tori take care of them. If you're happy I'm happy Jade. So please, smile." I hear them say. "Why are you doing this, I dated you for two years you should be yelling at me instead of comforting me." I say still crying.
"I just want you to be happy. Does being a parent make you happy? Does being with Tori make you happy?" He asks. "Yeah *sniff* it does." I say wiping my tear and mascara stained eyes. "Now I was saving this for someone special but it looks like you need it more than I do." He says. He hands me a little velvet box and we stand up.
"What is it?" I ask. "An engagement ring. Clean yourself up and go propose to her." He says. And I thank him and do just that. I head to the bathroom and shove the box into my pocket. I first fix my makeup then my hair. After that I head to our table. "Hey guys can i say something." I say catching all of their attentions. I look to the young Vega and say, "Tori, i have loved you since the first time i saw you. Even though i was a gank to you i did that so i wouldn't have to show my true feelings. The thing is,"
I pause and get down on one knee. I take out the small box and open it. "Victoria Vega will you marry me?" I ask expecting rejection. "Jade! Yes I will marry you!" She shouts in glee. I slip the ring on her finger and kiss her. "You have made me the happiest girl in the world Veg... Tori." I say catching myself. We hug again and she whispers, "I love you Jade." "I love you too Tori." I whisper back.

Hope ya liked it, the next chapter is going to take place at their wedding. See what'll happen. Good and bad things are bound to happen. I'll update soon. Remember keep smilin. Love y'all! - Skeleton Teddybear.