A New Beginning Part 1

Here we go it was the end of summer and I would be going back to school. I decided I was going plan out what I would be like during the year. I had already tried imbilcle so I needed something different. Although if I'm being honest I never seem to follow through with my plans. I had one day to prepare for what was to come in the new school year. I was in 7th grade now and didn't know what to expect. I picked out my school clothes and went to bed trying not to think about tomorrow.

It has finally begun I woke up and got ready for my first day of 7th grade. I put on my clothes and waited to get in the car. My stomach was aching badly I knew it was because of the first day back. I was so frightened of going back there I thought I might pass out. I got in the car and was drove to school as we approached I saw the sign. I swear it said "welcome back to hell students" which I thought was the perfect greeting. I walked in the school and went to my homeroom where I was greeted with laughter and a few stares. The day turned out to be pretty boring as expected. Only one hundred and some days left I thought to myself.

Hope you guys enjoyed the longer chapter the next one will be up before you know it. Thanks for viewing and goodbye. :)