Dark Places

What are you supposed to do when you're in the dark? When nothing can get you out of it? Do you stay there and accept it? Will you hopelessly mope around or will you keep on fighting till it's over?

Whether you notice or not there is always something left to fight for. I was lost in thought and I couldn't get out. I couldn't notice anything around me and nothing mattered anymore. I roamed the halls getting to my next class not caring about anything. I replayed it over and over again in my head of how this happened. I didn't find an answer, but I knew it had something to do with Jen and I. I suddenly felt sad and confused, but I didn't know why. I passed the time looking deep into my thoughts and contemplating my decisions.

"Hey Filtiarn"

I wish I could answer, but at the same time I didn't really didn't care to much. I had no idea what to do so I didn't do anything. That is until Jen ran into me and at that moment I finally understood her. She was overwhelmed with sadness and so was I. Everybody wants something no matter what it is you still have desires. I understood what Jen wanted and she was able to bring me out of a dark place because of it. I realized that I was sad because she was sad and she was also in a dark place.

I realized something important about life. I was glad that I was sad because I could finally let all my pain out and although I still feel that pain at least it's not bottled in. I needed to be sad in order to understand what Jen was feeling. The whole time I've known Jen I misunderstood her, she had been telling me her fears and nightmares. I just needed to listen and help Jen get what she wanted. It's all anyone would want. To be happy

Hope you enjoyed the chapter thenext one will be up before you know it. Thanks for viewing and goodbye. I might fix this. Stay tuned.