State of Mind

Everyone has a certain state of mind. For me my state of mind was normally the same. It was mostly positive at times, but sometimes it became negative. I always fantasize about mythical creatures and me being a wizard. The thing I thought most about was what it might be like without annoying classmates. It would be great without annoying classmates always staring at me. The point is that your state of mind can be negative or positive, but at some point in time it changes to negative or positive. Your state of mind can be indefinite as well, but for me it can be both at the same time. Whenever I'm around Jen I'm both happy and sad but don't know how or why. I could never express my real feelings around her because of how my mind reacted around her. I didn't know how to stop it and eventually I realized that it was never going to stop. I couldn't control how my mind reacted around her and neither could she. The mind is one of the most dangerous and tricky things you'll find. I didn't know it then, but my mind would later become my baine.

Stay tuned for interesting events. Hope you enjoyed the chapter the next one will be up before you know it. Thanks for viewing and goodbye. :)
NO sleep