Silence

Through out the beginning of the school year I was silent. I always thought if I didn't talk bad things wouldn't happen. I found out later that I was right. I was pretty good at not talking because I didn't like people. It was mainly people I had to be in the same classes with that I didn't like. If I didn't talk to anyone then they would have less things to say about me. I always hated people talking about me because they always did it behind my back. I did the same thing last year but it didn't last long because sooner or later I always open my mouth. The question is when though and how I would open my mouth. The best thing to do when starting at a new school is not to talk back at all. As soon as your mouth opens people had things to say and make no mistake because they will not tell you if they did. That was the part I hated the most they would never say it to my face because they were cowards. I wouldn't mind as much if they told me in person instead of overhearing someone say it. One thing was for sure that once I opened my mouth things would go straight down hill.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter the next one will be up before you know it. Thanks for viewing and goodbye. :)