To Be Happy

Happiness, the thing everyone wants and has in their life. Happiness is not so easy to obtain for some, but why isn't it? Why can't we just be happy? Why isn't it something we can just have whenever we want? To answer that you need to figure out what happiness is to you.

Jen just wanted to be happy. She wanted to feel excited and smile. The only thing that was stopping her from being happy was herself. I didn't know how to make Jen happy, but I had to try. Everyone has a right to be happy and so did Jen so I decided I was going to help her. Jen had spent so much time being sad and depressed it was all she knew. I just chose not to accept it. I didn't know where to begin, but how could I have known. Jen had never let me in far enough to help her and she never did.

I thought if I stayed close to her she would feel somewhat happy. That wasn't the case though. I was lost and I thought maybe she would tell me what made her happy. When I had asked her what makes her happy I was met with silence. I left and went to class to leave her be. I gave her time to think and be alone for a while. When I got back from school I began to think about Jen and why she didn't know what made her happy. I finally came to the answer. Maybe it isnt the right answer, but it was the one I accepted.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter the next one will be up before you know it. Thanks for viewing and goodbye. Stay tuned