Jen's Game

I have known Jen for over 2 years now yet I never quite understood her fully. We talked a lot and hung out, but she never revealed her intentions for where we were going. We both knew we had feelings for each other, but when I told her she just stood there. I became more and more curious about her everytime she hid how she felt. I just didn't realize then that she was playing an intricate game. At school she told me in study hall how she felt and I wondered why now. I didn't know why she chose to tell me now. I thought maybe she was scared, but she decided to tell me after all this time so why? Jen became more complicated after I told her how I felt, but I didn't understand why. She started to smother me more and opened up to me about things.

I was beginning to feel worried about the things she told me. I hadn't had the slightest idea about these things. It almost seemed bizarre that she told me all of this after all this time we've known each other. I realize that it can take a while for someone to open up, but it just didn't make any sense. She told me how she would get beatings from her dad, but I never got that kind of feeling around him. He was old and friendly as far as I could tell and never bothered anyone. I stayed close to her and tried to put the puzzle together. The thing about puzzles is that you need every piece to see the entire picture. The more I thought about it the more I got confused at everything she confided to me. Little did I know it was all part of her game.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter the next one will be up before you know it. Thanks for viewing and goodbye. Stay tuned