•05•

Yoongi woke up in cold sweat.

It was only 9 am but the skies looked dark. He wiped off the rolling droplets of sweat from his forehead and dragged himself towards the bathroom. He wasn't mad, he wasn't. He looks down on the sink, crying. His mother didn't want him to suffer but why did she send him here? Damnit he was confused.

He took a quick bath and changing new clothes. The facility weren't that strict for having dress codes. Yoongi wore mostly black, gray or white. He had a plain look for clothes. He went out of the bath, passing by the mirror. His reflection was normal, he thanked that.

The usual routine since he had the keyboard kept on repeating. Yoongi didn't mind, he didn't work for his ass so it's fine. Mr. Shim and Dr. Hongbin was eager to help him in company. To heal his sickness that had been in him for 3 years. Since that fire accident.

"You know you're really good."

The younger smiled as he passed him his coffee. "You didn't took up your family's business but see how successful you are!" He sipped his cup, giving more flattery to the young psychiatrist. "I'm just 24. I'm still learning." He smiled, Jimin wasn't used to flattery but he had to say thanks. "Don't be! Come on!" The older doctor smacked his back. Jimin smiled at the stinging pain on his spine.

"I must go now. See you." Jimin excused himself from him and went to his clinic. He lived normally like before, no distractions. He arranges his stuff and a picture slipped off his folder. "Jimin?"

Taehyung stood by the door, seeing the picture as well. "Oh. Did I disturbed you?" Walking towards his friend. "No." Jimin replied, placing back the picture inside his folder. "I know. You missed him do you?"

"He just disappeared like that."

Jimin knew everything, except Yoongi's disappearance in the hospital that evening. It was blown up half and everyone died. Jimin were one of the lucky 10 survivors.

Until now, he doesn't know where he was but few friends told him that they spotted a Min Yoongi in a Mental health facility which made Jimin hard to believe. "You still love him huh?" Taehyung sighed. "How? Can I not stop?" Jimin sighed walking towards his skyscraper. Daegu was beautiful at night, he wished he could see this with Yoongi every night. If he did survived.

"Are you going back to Busan?"

"I don't know."

Jungkook went home in Busan to continue his lamb skewers and tattoo shop business. Taehyung went there every 1 month vacation from his own business, Jewelry. Jimin became a successful Psychiatrist in Daegu. Namjoon was not found after the incident which made the younger noticed for the past 3 years.

"Good morning Dr. Park!" The nurses greeted him, very obvious having a crush on this handsome Psychiatrist. "Morning ladies." He walked past them with a huge grin on his face. "Dr. Park." Nodding at his office.

"Yes? Do I need something-"

"Yes Dr. Park, you're going to Busan."

Jimin sprouts his eyeballs out, the head of the ward is telling him to go back home. "I don't understand." Jimin replied, placing down his papers. "Look, they need psychiatrists like you.. The others are getting mad. We have few patients that you would like to handle. But choose only one." He passed him 5 folders.

"Umm.. I'm not good at choosing."

He sighed and grabbed all the folders. "Well, it's a wild card. Don't ever restraint my choice, understood?" He pulled out the middle folder and gave it to him. "Your choice to open it or not."

"I'll open it at Busan. When am I leaving?" Jimin felt something was going to happen.

"Tomorrow."

Hello there
JGH from school ;(
Anyways I'll try hard to update more
;)