•10•

Jimin felt pressured.

Days came by like lightning, he didn't knew that time would be quick. Yoongi hasn't shown his real illness but Jimin was determined to witness it. Although, the elder kept his oath not to get attached with the young doctor but he found it amusing to tease him a bit. The nurses around are thinking that his patient was hitting on him. Jimin explained it that he's just like that.. Is he?

"Should I go home?"

It was his 5th night in the facility. Particularly, the dormitory for doctors like him. He's been on his laptop, thinking his stress would shrug off with movies. It didn't, Jimin felt nothing. Well, the movies he watched was a bad idea. Making him miss more the old Yoongi, cuddling with him all night like they used to. "Move on." He reminded himself as he turned off the laptop and get some sleep. "Fuck it." Jimin rolled off his bed and decided to walk around the facility. The night was beautiful that was reflected on the windows. He began humming, the lyrics Yoongi wrote before.

He sat on the benches outside some rooms, sighing. The silence bothered him, he wasn't used to this place. What would happen that his friends, family, especially his mom knew about Yoongi's existence in Busan? Jimin would try to explain thoroughly..

He heard a shriek, disrupting his thoughts. He immediately ran towards that area, knowing who it was. He stopped at Yoongi's room, hearing hysterical cries inside. "Hyung?" Jimin knocked on the door. "D-Dr. Park?" Yoongi cried.

Jimin opened the door, seeing Yoongi crying on the floor and choking himself. "H-He's mean!" He cried, his tears streamed on his cheek. The younger knelt down and hugged him, "Who?" He asked but it made him cry more. Jimin rubbed his back to make him stop crying. "Shh.. I'm here." He cooed until he kept quiet. "Dr. Park.. He's mean. He likes to hurt me and Yoongi." He sounded like a helpless child, Jimin witnessed one side of his illness. "You should take your medicine before sleeping again." Jimin ruffles his hair for comfort.

Yoongi nodded and stood up. "C-Can I ask for water?" He sniffs as he sits on his bed, grabbing his medicine. "Of course." Jimin said, giving him a glass of water. "Thank you."

He took his medication, Jimin watched him getting drowsy. "Goodnight-"

"Don't go!" Yoongi grabbed his sleeve weakly, "Please I beg of you."

Jimin's heart shattered, hearing him beg was pitiful. He sighed and pulled a comfy chair nearby. "I'll sit here until you can sleep. It's 1 am ...get some sleep hyung." He yawned as he held Yoongi's hand. The older slowly closed his eyeslids, sleeping peacefully.

"Wake up."

"Umm..five more minutes." Jimin muttered.

Yoongi cupped his face, Jimin didn't bulged. He was sleepy and drowsy at the same time. "Hyung.. I'm still sleepy."  He pouted, making Yoongi laugh. "I'm the patient here and you're working."

Jimin grunted and stretched his upper limbs. "What time is it?" He asked, yawning. "8am." Yoongi replied, getting off his bed. "I'm going out to get ready." Jimin stood up and made his way towards the door. The nurses greeted him weirdly, seeing him in baby blue pjamas with messy morning hair. "Where did you sleep sir?" A male nurse asked him. "Umm.. I had trouble sleeping so I decided to roam until I slept at a corner. Anyways, morning."

Jimin stayed in his office the whole day, it was 5 pm. He thought of visiting Yoongi at this hour. He got off his chair and grabbed his phone with him. He walked towards his room, hearing sobbing sounds inside.

"I don't like you!"

"But you need me.. You have no choice."

"You'll hurt people."

"Do I fucking care?"

Jimin opened the door, forgetting to close it. He was terrified of what he saw, Yoongi trying to cut himself. His tears were flowing down on his pale cheeks, shivering on holding the small knife. "Hyung.."

Jimin snatched the knife and threw it outside the window. "Why did you-" He hugged his patient. "Please don't do this." Jimin cried. Yoongi felt confused than ever, as if his doctor is used to hug him. He hugged him back, "I-I'm sorry. It's just he-"

"It's okay. Atleast I calmed you down."

After few talks, Yoongi decided to sleep. Jimin watched him sleep, hearing footsteps from the door. He wasn't expecting him to come this early. He hang his mouth open, seeing him disappointed.

"You got a lot of explaining to do." He said, seeing Yoongi alive and breathing.

Jimin is doomed.

Updates every Sats or any free time I have in every week :(
school is v hard
;)