•30•

Yoongi boiled some water while Hoseok dropped by his apartment.

"You're out of shape at this rate, kid." He glanced at the stressed detective. He was worried of his friend. He gave him good advices back then when he tried to get Jimin. "I feel like I'm near to your answer. Your 3-year case.. that I wanted to solve till the end." Hoseok felt joy and wanted to express to his caring Hyung. Yoongi tried not to shed a tear in front of his friend. "I'm glad." He managed to hold a smile. He mixed good coffee that he got in a convenience store. "How are you with Jimin?" The younger asked he got his coffee from him.

"We're fine." The older replied.

"Got some good sex lately?" Hoseok smirked which made Yoongi choke in his drink. "Now I see why are you so satisfied." He teased. It was easy for him to detect Yoongi's easy mode especially if his sex satisfaction is calm and serene. He had known this since college. "Well, it did made me remember few things." Yoongi spoke up.

"You enjoyed it hyung. I can read that one your expression." Hoseok patted his shoulder. The door bell rang suddenly. "I'll get that." Yoongi stood up and opened the door. Jin came in with a familiar person. "Long  time no see." Namjoon smiled. Hoseok placed his cup down and gave him a hug. "I missed ya face bro." He adds. Jin smiled wholeheartedly as he saw the reunion of best friends.

"I've been thinking." Namjoon started. Hoseok was deeply listening as to what he is going to find out. Yoongi made another batch of coffee for the newly arrived guests. "I will spill everything." He adds. He began talking about Haneul's schemes on killing either Jimin or Yoongi. She was too obsessed on the both of them that she wanted to split them apart quickly. She took advantage of him because he had low key feeling for her. Now, the detective understands slowly as Namjoon reaches his story on the night of his party. "Haneul didn't planned anything. She was just getting her last shot on insulting Jimin." He said.

"I knew everything. I was so afraid that I might end up in bars. Before the explosion happened, Someone broke the breaker upstairs and spilled gasoline." Namjoon's hands were shaking. Jin held his cold palms down for comfort. "Then the explosion happened, Haneul was on her way to Seoul after it happened which framed her."

"She's  been honest all along." Hoseok murmured. "Who framed her?" Jin was intrigued already. They were closer to his answer.

- -
Lazy
depressed

rant below (sorry)
Do you get that feeling? That you're not supposed to be jealous because you're not officially together? Well fuck it up! Thanks a lot. I know I don't have the right to get mad.